Tattoos/Piercings?

Sassy

Preeminent
V.I.P. Member
What's your stance on it? Do you have any? What do you have? Do you have tattoos or do you have piercings etc? This topic probably talked about multiple times within decades.

I've got nine tattoos thinking about getting my tenth one soon. I love tattoos brings a self expression of who you are as an individual and further elevated through your body.

Got my ear pierced by my parents when I was like 6-7, other than that nothing else and I rather not poke any more holes in my body.

Tattoos though? Eh maybe? Considering I can't even settle on my avatars and names on any internet place since I can remember I'm afraid I can't really pick a solid symbol I want to scar into my skin :hm

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
they're both dope as fuck but i don't have any tattoos, and only my ears are pierced.

don't think i'd ever get tattoos personally but i've thought about getting nose and/or eyebrow piercings.

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
Absolutely can't stand piercings, but power to you if you like them I guess. I hate normal earlobe piercings the least, but dangly earrings make me wince. I'd always be terrified they'd get caught on something.

Tattoos can theoretically look alright, but I'd be a poor fit for one (or a piercing, for that matter) because needles give me panic attacks.

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
Got 3 holes in one ear and two tattoos. Id like so much more but tattoos are horrid expensive and shit quality where I live so :blobnotgood

Leng

Illustrious
One tattoo on my back and two piercings. I thought I would get bored with a tattoo but I still like it years on. Tough if they do a bad job though.

Delta Shell

Preeminent
I want to be covered in tatoos tbh I think they'd suit me but I've never pulled the trigger on them. It would also piss off my extended family massively which is a huge bonus.

It's permanent so I'd want it to be meaningful/cool/look amazing so I just stay in decision paralysis indefinitely.

Last edited:

Sweet Jeff

damn i’m beautiful
V.I.P. Member
i have four tattoos - the plan is to eventually have enough to make a sleeve on my left arm.

both my ears are pierced. i think i’m at 0 gauge, it’s been so long since i’ve changed. i used to have my lip pierced but i took it out after about a year.

Kaigainiki

ホンカ・ドンカ・バドンカス
V.I.P. Member
I got no problem with people doing that. Now if you asked me if it looks good, that would be entirely subjective opinion for me depending on the person.

As for doing it myself, I dunno, never had a strong desire, too. (Or had any good ideas.) The most adventurous I ever got was with that henna skin dye stuff at the state fair once. Now that was neat for however long it lasted.

RÆM

Distinguished
Can be aesthetic. I'm never getting it though. If I want to peacock I'll just dress fashionably. Get a design in my hair. Wear rings, bracelets and necklaces...

Nothing permanent.

I like it a lot on women. But it has to be a lot of tats. Lol. Irony.
But again some of them are bad looking.

Seen earings on men that look good before. But most of the time I hate the look of it.

New fashion trend for men I saw is young dudes painting their nails.

I hate it lol.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I got a tat done back in 2010 and it's still lookin' spicy :shocked

d2yh0sm-f469a89a-af47-4ebe-909e-61b54ffaa272.jpg

RÆM

Distinguished
everyone should paint their nails at least once just to try it
It's that big uh twitch streamer guy.

Hasan.

maxresdefault.jpg

Guy on the far left.

and uh since he's been on the H3 podcast saw their sound dude Zac start to paint his nails too.

That's a little too much fem energy for me.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
i've heard of that guy but i think guys painting their nails has been slowly becoming more of a thing for years now

Reactions: Ral
Back