Team Chloe Love (Ghost Reaper Girl) vs The Newspaper Club (Rosario + Vampire)

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Team Ghost Reaper Girl - Chloe Love, Kai/Yog Iod, Noel Ulthar, Shoggoth, Scarface and Nyarlathotep.
VS
The Newspaper Club - Tsukune Aono, Moka Akashiya, Kurumu Kurono, Mizore Shirayuki, Ruby Tojo and Ginei Morioka

Witch's Knoll (An hour before the Full Moon rises)
Restrictions:
  • Chloe can't use the Silver Key to BFR the other team but she can use the portals to try and cut them/block or dodge attacks.
  • Season/Part 1 Feats only for Team Rosario.
Who wins? :maybe

Last edited:

Eztephan

Illustrious
How do you seen the feats of the outergods and top tiers of Ghost Reaper Girl? Like i remember one that looks like country or continental but is more like space-time hax or some kind of masive BFR.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
How do you seen the feats of the outergods and top tiers of Ghost Reaper Girl? Like i remember one that looks like country or continental but is more like space-time hax or some kind of masive BFR.
Yeah that was the Silver Key, which is dimensional BFR. Yog once used it to send an entire country to Hades, which is good AOE but it is just hax and not raw power as yet. Which is why I'm only allowing it to be used defensively here.

For straight up raw power, the best we have is Chloe using only a fraction of a fraction of Nyarlathotep's power and brutalizing Dagon, sending shockwaves through his body with her punches. This despite him being able to no-sell Shoggoth's slashes that can through large building sized monsters with ease and break kai's chains that can hold those same monsters.

Basically looking at Large Building Level+ for the top tiers at the moment.

EDIT: Forgot about Yog Sothoth creating Hades (The Afterlife), unfortunately we don't know how big Hades is yet as a dimension or how Yog Sothoth did it but that'll presumably put him well above the rest of his verse since, as far as we know, he's the strongest character in it.

Wouldn't scale to anybody here regardless.

Last edited:

Eztephan

Illustrious
Well, about the VS, probably for now the team of Newspaper Club had the adventage. Mostly because Chloe Team had less feats, maybe the BFR can help them, but if I remember correctly EoS characters in R+V had mach 4 digits level speed or something like that.

Edit. I doesn't see that was only S1 R+V XD.

Well I don't remeber what they scale in speed in that point of the manga.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Well, about the VS, probably for now the team of Newspaper Club had the adventage. Mostly because Chloe Team had less feats, maybe the BFR can help them, but if I remember correctly EoS characters in R+V had mach 4 digits level speed or something like that.

Edit. I doesn't see that was only S1 R+V XD.

Well I don't remeber what they scale in speed in that point of the manga.
There's a couple points where monsters blitz Tsukune so all of them should still be faster than the eye, at least in terms of their attacks/reactions in Yukari's case. So same as what the Ghost Reaper Girl cast are sitting at atm.

They probably still have the advantage in raw power due to Mizore "instantly" freezing a decent sized lake in her debut chapter and the penultimate chapter showing Kurumu and Yukari being evenly matched with her.
0018-026.png
0018-033.png
Chloe isn't allowed to BFR the opposite team because that would end the fight immediately due to her range, She can use the portals to block attacks. Though I suppose I'll amend the OP to clarify that she is allowed to use the portals to try and cut them Dr Strange style as that can be reacted to.

Shoggoth is able to heal slash wounds pretty quickly and Nyarlathotep can teleport. So the GRG team have the advantage in esoteric abilities though Kurumu did still have illusions at this point in the series and two of them can fly where the GRG team can't.

Back