• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Thanos vs Sinestro

Maddie

Acclaimed
I am pretty sure that aside for Speed which Sinestro takes handidly, Thanos is much stronger and hax'd

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Current Thanos isn't as his Prime but apparently still could take a Thrashing from Gilgamesh and Ikaris

he probably wins if he finishes it quickly

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
Thons's current body is seemingly weaker than his usual one, but even then the Eternals had to both double team him and use some sort of alien poisonous fungus to immobilize him to get close to killing him

Last edited:

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
y1yjyyB.jpeg

jSATEsg.jpeg

NLExUsH.jpg

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
might wanna ask black if he's been checking it instead of raging at the Mutant Cult

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
I'm just going off the last info I heard, he's in a new body which he is trying to "upgrade" to a true "perfect Titan" body or something, but said body is still strong enough the Eternals can't take him down fairly

no idea if his psychic might is as strong as it used to be

Sigismund

Sinestro had Parallax, but I recall him getting faded like a bitch by Superman in Rebirth and Superman overcoming Parallax

But I might be misremembering shit
That was after he got BTFO out by Hal in Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps 11 or 12 iirc.

Thats Sinestro right after fighting Pure Will Hal. Needless to say he wasnt at the best of his game after being vaporised

Maddie

Acclaimed
Pretty sure the Lantern's only option here, ironically, is to go yellow-bellied, turn tail, and fly away. Sinestro's only advantage is speed.

Back