• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

The Arisen seeks to become Elden Lord

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Basically, exactly what it says, the Arisen replaces the Tarnished, and must take the throne. Can he succeed in his endeavor?

The Arisen as he is after defeating Daimon and the Seneschal. He can freely switch between vocations, and has access to all of his equipment.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I actually think it would be a pretty close match-up near the end. Since the Elden Beast, and Godfrey, should both be somewhere in the universal range of power.
are we taking the space the elden beast creates near the end as a real full-sized universe? wasn't aware that's how we handled it

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
are we taking the space the elden beast creates near the end as a real full-sized universe? wasn't aware that's how we handled it
That's how I interpreted it. It also seemed to be connected to the other Erdtrees throughout the multiverse. Unless the multiverse is finite it would be pretty big to fit all those Erdtrees.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
how do we treat Rennala (or Ranni pretending to be Rennala I forget)doing a similar thing then? Because she/they are explicitly weaker than Radahn at that point in the game but her second phase if taken at face value would dwarf even his feats

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
how do we treat Rennala (or Ranni pretending to be Rennala I forget)doing a similar thing then? Because she/they are explicitly weaker than Radahn at that point in the game but her second phase if taken at face value would dwarf even his feats
I don't think it's a fully-fledged universe in their case. It was Ranni pretending to be Rennala. Still impressive, but I don't think it was big enough to fit all the alternate versions of the Erdtree.

Back