The Calc Request Thread

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Can somebody calc this feat?

During the final fight with John's Pen. The Awakened Index shoots a beam called Dragon's Breath.

Said breath moves so fast that it was able to hit a satellite in space.

And actually did take out a satellite.

Touma, Kanzaki and Stiyl were able to react and move before the beam hit.

Is the speed of the laser and the characters calculable?

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Both Adam Smasher and Morgan Blackhand survive the Militech nuke going off in Arasaka Tower. They were on top of the building when it blew. How durable would both of their cyberware need to be in order to survive that?

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Taken from Cyberpunk RED.

Both Morgan and Adam were fighting on the building when the nuke went off. They were on the roof near the AV the Militech team used. However, they were both left behind along with Johnny.

Johnny's body also survived, and they were able to salvage it from the wreckage.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
I mention Cyberpunk RED because Johnny's memories were not accurate due to his egomania and the radiation (according to Alt), and it exists to fill in the gaps for the videogame. It's a tie-in for it.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Could ROM guiding Galactus's ship through hyperspace to the Dark Nebula which is located on the farthest reaches/end of space be calculated?
There's no concrete timeframe, but maybe some reactions can be derived from him guiding the starship across the infinite vastness of space.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
it's a mftl feat anyway, he still solos alien x

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Might get some high yields with some of these feats from Punishing Gray Raven
Rosetta in her Centaur mode threw her spear hundreds of kilometers into the Atmosphere with enough precision that the shockwave detonated the missiles chasing Gray Raven's shuttle. This was before Babylonia upgraded her.

Lamia makes the ocean rise and drags the water on the platform allowing her to swim freely.

Lamia catches the lightning with her spear.

In the latest CN Chapter the Infected Chico (The Giant Infected) is most likely the cause of the storm during the boss fight given that she can create waterspouts and whirlpools to throw at you

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
How durable would Morgan, Adam, and Johnny need to be to survive this:

seth

Preeminent
How powerful would this storm feat be?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
studio trigger put a lot of effort in those hypersonic+ feats