• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

The Dark Judges vs Ghost Reaper Girl

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Dark_judges_higher_res_image_by_pauljholden-d31hgso.jpg

>Bloodlusted
>Default gear
>Full power

Round one: Assume they randomly get dropped in the verse, with none of the cast knowing of their presence, how much chaos can they wreak and far do they get?

Round two: They fight every member of the cast from weakest to strongest in a 4v1 and get healed after each match, how far do they get? (If they end up capable of possessing said members of the cast, they get to keep their body for the next match.

Discuss.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Care to give me a run down on what the Dark Judges can do?
Alright, this is as quick as i can make it.

All of them are supersonic+ since they all scale off of Judge Death who can walk out of the way of close range gunfire and wall level+ to small building level since they can beat the shit out of Judge Dredd and Batman easily aside from their brittle bodies. The only exception is Judge Fire, (The physically strongest of the group) who can survive buildings falling on him, oil tanker explosions, and has some pretty awesome fire/heat manipulation:
cQZjgt9.png
w1dIiPS.png
KwU4Udg.png
UsTywV6.png
bpgySnQ.png
BykaAtJ.png
ol7wqvp.png
nkNsDXa.png
zEmai1T.png
228YLc1.png
VS4FIIP.jpg
3zGvkQG.jpg
hhXjn6ES3QiZQ-F9Rrp3WgzyyaF-xnsq7CS2NAlmbbqRe84ZgQmwW6GNNmDn02njZi5pF4nuDwjXD3vtE_SZ9pV6N2w72h3rwfwiLbBE7sK5xFa-iIa7Vydf7ft1d4JifVR9CtWT=s0
iThpxxwZcBLH8SsXIB0dUjLSndFQ5sYPV601GBdwiVfw6R6_T0bhfmdXHF34Ew8J2vkw5gIaSWiAbm_YSTDNS-ZDEsyF6O4qhr5Svq4QC8RqaA1v1jUfmud70kjHIlD0FP9L_mlW=s0
_Ixj9kzGL-KIJ_zSJEXlTxAPknUlwQz5Odv-rf17M1rphL0FJEp8afHgUJ2yN_wOihXSU902yZr5r2f2lkbCHoXe7tcPmCt5UTbkjo4aKOYd1HAxpzVI4Wa0fQOi7_DFULUBhE6f=s0

Now for their more esoteric and individual abilities, physical, psychic, and spectral.

All of them can ignore durability via phasing through solid matter, being able to stab through someones heart or crush their brain/other vitals
52DfEhi.png
gEPZ4sX.png
yVhDkOn.png
ImFwjWj.jpg

And all of the Judges have incorporeal spectral forms since they're spirits, and can possess weak willed bodies or can completely take over dead ones. So just destroying their physical bodies wouldn't be enough since they'll just go into their spirit forms and go recoup. (unless you can trap them in something before they fly off, or decide to try and possess you)

They all also have limited psychic abilities. Being able to tell who's in the vicinity of them, know where each other are, who's in danger, etc. They can all even form a combined attack on someones mind/soul. This is with the exception of Judge Death who is the single strongest psychic of the group, who even while trapped on Deadworld (An alternate universe earth where all life was declared a crime, and the sentence death) can create apparitions in another universe convincing enough to fool a strong psychic Judge like Anderson. Even while in his weakened spectral form he can force Judge Anderson to let him in and possess her body. He can also enter the minds of others freely, as well as read them.
Mm6cgbQ.jpg
wGU68Sa.jpg
GkiKGyh.jpg
MqnCUUl.png

However one thing to note is that if you exist on the astral plane you can 'physically' harm his spirit
v5tS6Vj.jpg

Now for the Judges gear, aswell as their individual abilities. They have dimension hopping globes that allows them to travel to any dimension/universe they choose. They can also BFR people with them aswell. They also carry teleportation devices so they can get around quicker and out of a sticky situation (aswell as dodge gunfire)

Judge Fear, if you look at his face you die from terror, (by manifesting your worst nightmare in his helmet and killing you) unless you are like Dredd and fear nothing. He also has bear traps and sentient head grenades too as ranged weapons too.
sCLvyMR.png
eTpgO4a.png
4skopsV.png
CyzZjim.png
drbo3eZ.png
qtu92Vd.png

Judge Mortis, he can decay things with a touch, in seconds, even able to decay people from touching their weapons, aswell as decaying someone *while* he's possessing them.
U67wO2q.png
SOWCYCx.jpg
rr892mB.png
YVIEZiW.png
lDpEKnR.jpg
iNgX0FA.png
YBgd1W5.png

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Alright, this is as quick as i can make it.

All of them are supersonic+ since they all scale off of Judge Death who can walk out of the way of close range gunfire
Gives them a solid speed advantage over the Ghost Reaper Girl verse then.

Aside from general faster than the eye feats, and high tiers like Shoggoth blitzing characters at that level. All the verse really has going for it in terms of speed is Kai crossing a room to save Chloe from a thrown knife, and Shoggoth's high speed multi-slashes.
0002-015.png
0002-016.png

0009-006.png
0011-001.png
and wall level+ to small building level since they can beat the shit out of Judge Dredd and Batman easily aside from their brittle bodies. The only exception is Judge Fire, (The physically strongest of the group) who can survive buildings falling on him, oil tanker explosions, and has some pretty awesome fire/heat manipulation:
cQZjgt9.png
w1dIiPS.png
KwU4Udg.png
UsTywV6.png
bpgySnQ.png
BykaAtJ.png
ol7wqvp.png
nkNsDXa.png
zEmai1T.png
228YLc1.png
VS4FIIP.jpg
3zGvkQG.jpg
hhXjn6ES3QiZQ-F9Rrp3WgzyyaF-xnsq7CS2NAlmbbqRe84ZgQmwW6GNNmDn02njZi5pF4nuDwjXD3vtE_SZ9pV6N2w72h3rwfwiLbBE7sK5xFa-iIa7Vydf7ft1d4JifVR9CtWT=s0
iThpxxwZcBLH8SsXIB0dUjLSndFQ5sYPV601GBdwiVfw6R6_T0bhfmdXHF34Ew8J2vkw5gIaSWiAbm_YSTDNS-ZDEsyF6O4qhr5Svq4QC8RqaA1v1jUfmud70kjHIlD0FP9L_mlW=s0
_Ixj9kzGL-KIJ_zSJEXlTxAPknUlwQz5Odv-rf17M1rphL0FJEp8afHgUJ2yN_wOihXSU902yZr5r2f2lkbCHoXe7tcPmCt5UTbkjo4aKOYd1HAxpzVI4Wa0fQOi7_DFULUBhE6f=s0
A lot of the GRC verse is lacking in destructive feats due to their intangible spirit bodies, it's stated repeatedly that a physical body is necessary to be effective in the real world.

Still they do have some notable destructive and durability feats, like Noel taking earth shattering attacks and being able to keep fighting.
0026-016.png
0028-013.png
Kai physically holding and Shoggoth killing multi-story building sized monsters without much trouble.
0015-009.png
0016-008.png
0016-010.png
Dagon and Shoggoth trading blows with each other with neither being able to put the other down for long.
0019-015.png
0019-016.png
0022-008.png
0022-015.png
And Nyarla Chloe straight up brutalizing Dagon with very little effort.
0020-006.png
0020-009.png
Recently it was hyped that the Far East HQ building won't survive if two directors (Nyarlathotep and Ithaqua)
0003-015.png
0027-006.png
Now for their more esoteric and individual abilities, physical, psychic, and spectral.

All of them can ignore durability via phasing through solid matter, being able to stab through someones heart or crush their brain/other vitals
52DfEhi.png
gEPZ4sX.png
yVhDkOn.png
ImFwjWj.jpg
Chloe's Through the blood passes through physical and even other spiritual bodies to directly damage the soul of a target.

Dagon's Soul Armor can protect him from such attacks.

Noel's Soul Predator lets him devour the souls of others, he was even able to bite through Dagon's Soul Armor despite being weakened.
0023-013.png
And all of the Judges have incorporeal spectral forms since they're spirits, and can possess weak willed bodies or can completely take over dead ones. So just destroying their physical bodies wouldn't be enough since they'll just go into their spirit forms and go recoup. (unless you can trap them in something before they fly off, or decide to try and possess you)
Intangibility and possession are pretty much standard fare for any spiritual being in Ghost Reaper Girl. Hell possession is damn near mandatory to effect the real world or living flesh.

Zombies are corpses that have been possessed by ghosts. Because they and Chloe when possessed by her familiars are physical beings, they can damage both physical and spiritual beings without issue.

Characters have been destroying spirits regularly since the series began, it is quite literally the profession of most of the main cast.
0001-050.png
0001-078.png
They all also have limited psychic abilities. Being able to tell who's in the vicinity of them, know where each other are, who's in danger, etc. They can all even form a combined attack on someones mind/soul. This is with the exception of Judge Death who is the single strongest psychic of the group, who even while trapped on Deadworld (An alternate universe earth where all life was declared a crime, and the sentence death) can create apparitions in another universe convincing enough to fool a strong psychic Judge like Anderson. Even while in his weakened spectral form he can force Judge Anderson to let him in and possess her body. He can also enter the minds of others freely, as well as read them.
Mm6cgbQ.jpg
wGU68Sa.jpg
GkiKGyh.jpg
MqnCUUl.png
Yeah I got nothing, Nyarlathotep was stated to be capable of placing charms on others. Otherwise they don't have much in the way of mind hax or resistance to it.
However one thing to note is that if you exist on the astral plane you can 'physically' harm his spirit
v5tS6Vj.jpg
Well in this case they don't really need to get to the astral plane, just get through their physical bodies so they can attack their spiritual forms.
Ghosts seem to be able to travel between Hades (The Afterlife) and the living world freely, at least once they escaped the prison (Abyss) that had been sealing them in Hades.
Yeah I got nothing. :maybe

Zombies can't decay or age though.

I reckon the Dark Judges will take the win due to speed and hax, but at least certain characters like Chloe or Shoggoth could put up a good fight and they might be able to take out the Fire one before they go.

Last edited:

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Gives them a solid speed advantage over the Ghost Reaper Girl verse then.

Aside from general faster than the eye feats, and high tiers like Shoggoth blitzing characters at that level. All the verse really has going for it in terms of speed is Kai crossing a room to save Chloe from a thrown knife, and Shoggoth's high speed multi-slashes.
0002-015.png
0002-016.png

0009-006.png
0011-001.png

A lot of the GRC verse is lacking in destructive feats due to their intangible spirit bodies, it's stated repeatedly that a physical body is necessary to be effective in the real world.

Still they do have some notable destructive and durability feats, like Noel taking earth shattering attacks and being able to keep fighting.
0026-016.png
0028-013.png
Kai physically and Shoggoth killing holding multi-story building sized monsters without much trouble.
0015-009.png
0016-008.png
0016-010.png
Dagon and Shoggoth trading blows with each other with neither being able to put the other down for long.
0019-015.png
0019-016.png
0022-008.png
0022-015.png
And Nyarla Chloe straight up brutalizing Dagon with very little effort.
0020-006.png
0020-009.png
Recently it was hyped that the Far East HQ building won't survive if two directors (Nyarlathotep and Ithaqua)
0003-015.png
0027-006.png

Chloe's Through the blood passes through physical and even other spiritual bodies to directly damage the soul of a target.

Dagon's Soul Armor can protect him from such attacks.

Noel's Soul Predator lets him devour the souls of others, he was even able to bite through Dagon's Soul Armor despite being weakened.
0023-013.png

Intangibility and possession are pretty much standard fare for any spiritual being in Ghost Reaper Girl. Hell possession is damn near mandatory to effect the real world or living flesh.

Zombies are corpses that have been possessed by ghosts. Because they and Chloe when possessed by her familiars are physical beings, they can damage both physical and spiritual beings without issue.

Characters have been destroying spirits regularly since the series began, it is quite literally the profession of most of the main cast.
0001-050.png
0001-078.png

Yeah I got nothing, Nyarlathotep was stated to be capable of placing charms on others. Otherwise they don't have much in the way of mind hax or resistance to it.

Well in this case they don't really need to get to the astral plane, just get through their physical bodies so they can attack their spiritual forms.

Ghosts seem to be able to travel between Hades (The Afterlife) and the living world freely, at least once they escaped the prison (Abyss) that had been sealing them in Hades.

Yeah I got nothing. :maybe

Zombies can't decay or age though.

I reckon the Dark Judges will take the win due to speed and hax, but at least certain characters like Chloe or Shoggoth could put up a good fight and they might be able to take out the Fire one before they go.
Couldn't have said it better myself, maybe i made too good a match.
:yousmart
How far do you think the individual Judges would get? Also, i'm not sure how they'll get back from the BFR since it's taking them to another universe where said hades doesn't even exist.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Couldn't have said it better myself, maybe i made too good a match.
How far do you think the individual Judges would get?
Judge Death is definitely clearing thanks to mind-fuck and death hax.
Judge Fire get to high tiers before being taken out by Chloe, Dagon or Shoggoth.
Judge Mortis also gets to high tiers but specifically falls to Shoggoth because his hax is useless against zombies.
Also, i'm not sure how they'll get back from the BFR since it's taking them to another universe where said hades doesn't even exist.
Yeah they have no answer to that, all the Judges could clear if they used this.

I was merely pointing out that they had some dimensional travel, albeit so far only between specific dimensions (ala Bleach).

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Judge Death is definitely clearing thanks to mind-fuck and death hax.
Judge Fire get to high tiers before being taken out by Chloe, Dagon or Shoggoth.
Judge Mortis also gets to high tiers but specifically falls to Shoggoth because his hax is useless against zombies.

Yeah they have no answer to that, all the Judges could clear if they used this.

I was merely pointing out that they had some dimensional travel, albeit so far only between specific dimensions (ala Bleach).
And just to be clear, you also think Judge Fear clears too ye?

Ovr, i think this was a pretty balanced match, definitely one of my better threads. Nice conclusion.

Last edited:
Back