• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle The Ghost Busters run a gauntlet

Aight boys, since it's Halloween and I like to do seasonal matches...in honor of our new dwelling.

Ghostbusters-1984.jpg

Our boys, the best of the best, the most formidable ghost hunters out there are charged with taking on and clearing a few different haunted venues.

1, Hill House (Netflix)

2, Hill House (1999 movie).

3, The Perron home (The Conjuring films, not the real Perron home since nothing happened there and the Warrens are frauds who are currently burning in hell for exploiting mentally ill people :maybe )

4, The Vannacutt institute for the criminally insane

5, Instead of moronically going it alone, Arthur Kriticos asks some old colleagues of his uncle's for help.

Bonus Scenarios

A: Same but its the animated Ghost Busters

B: Fembusters :maybe

How's dis go?

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Aight boys, since it's Halloween and I like to do seasonal matches...in honor of our new dwelling.

Ghostbusters-1984.jpg

Our boys, the best of the best, the most formidable ghost hunters out there are charged with taking on and clearing a few different haunted venues.

1, Hill House (Netflix)

2, Hill House (1999 movie).

3, The Perron home (The Conjuring films, not the real Perron home since nothing happened there and the Warrens are frauds who are currently burning in hell for exploiting mentally ill people :maybe )

4, The Vannacutt institute for the criminally insane

5, Instead of moronically going it alone, Arthur Kriticos asks some old colleagues of his uncle's for help.

Bonus Scenarios

A: Same but its the animated Ghost Busters

B: Fembusters :maybe

How's dis go?
i feel round 2 could be a challenge due to the whole spirit dissolving people into shit

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Hmmm
I'll say they clear. they have faced ghost attacks on a city wide scale in ghostbusters 2 and as mentioned before, they are quick to strategize. With video game feats they clear even harder.

Good thing you didnt include the comic book versions. I had one swedish issue o found and owned, and in that issue they use their proton packs to defeat a ghost monster that first ate all the colors in the world, then the raster and would finally devour all the ink, completely devouring their entire universe.
They managed to get to it before it was able to suck up the last ink, so yeah, they can mess wiht 4th wall reality warpers.

Animated busters clear to, tho I believe even harder, due to their cthulhu feat.

to be fair here...Would fembuster be able to do it?
they did get new "upgraded" tech to defeat ghosts faster and with more "gun" attribute to it. Tho they lack experience adn arent as quick to make up a plan then the OG busters.

Back