• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle The Knight/Ghost (Hollow Knight): Method of Test

5b801f032154a33d008b5472

Method of test for the Knight.

Rules

The Knight after they gain the Void Heart, but before they fight off Hollow Knight and the Radiance.

Their enemies are at their strongest and most competent.

Scenarios

1 - RWBY: They plan to destroy the entire setting and everything in it.

2 - Mass Effect: They join the Alliance to fight and defeat the Reapers.

3 - The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild: They fight the Divine Beasts, eventually Calamity Ganon.

4 - Fate/stay Night: They fight the Servants and aim to destroy the Holy Grail.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Assuming they are the same size...

RWBY: The Knight has the speed and hax to contend with pretty much most of the cast, their strength depends on how great a yield shaking the entire kingdom would be (CB? MCB? Town level? City level?), which would be enough to deal with most of the cast except maybe the Maidens and maybe some of the stronger Grim. If there's a pre-Radiance light related reaction feat I somehow missed, they could take everything up to the Brothers.

Mass Effect: Reapers are town level/city and MHS? In that case the Knight is at a speed disadvantage, although they have good hax and (possibly) enough power.

Zelda: Isn't Zelda moon/planet level? That sounds like too much for pre-EOG Hollow Knight (unless there is something regarding the Dream that I'm forgetting).

Nasu/Fate: No idea, but based off what I heard about stuff like Space Ishtar, they won't clear even end of game.

I'm pretty sure they’re the same size as humans, there is more evidence that leads to that side of the argument unless Silksong does something to change it. The Knight should be about 3 feet tall.

This is the Knight just before he is about to fight Hollow Knight and the Radiance so he should still be capable of dodging the Radiance’s light beams.

I don't really know how we should treat dreams in Hollow Knight, the Knight or anyone with a Dream Nail or Dreamers can physically interact with the Dream Realm, and dreams are able to interact in the waking world. Sounds similar to the Magicant from Earthbound.

Back