• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Sign-ups The Legend of Zelda Mafia

.guillo

Preeminent
Don't be like that old buddy old pal
I need to know if it is a fixed schedule or fluid, cause i cant do fluid again. If it is a fixed 48/24 and is easy for America timezone, i can join, otherwise i have to decline.

So @Ultra , do you have that info?

Ultra

THE BEAR
I need to know if it is a fixed schedule or fluid, cause i cant do fluid again. If it is a fixed 48/24 and is easy for America timezone, i can join, otherwise i have to decline.

Day phases will nominally be 48/24, but since it's majority lynch (as most of our set ups are), days can be shorter.

RDK

Marvelous

I play in America timezone

Ultra

THE BEAR
Will nights be adjusted so SoDs are always the same time though?

Strictly speaking no, in the sense that I'm not going to have a 47 hour night if town hammers at hr 25, but unstrictly speaking, reasonable corrections will be made to maintain roughly similar SoD/EoD times

.guillo

Preeminent
Strictly speaking no, in the sense that I'm not going to have a 47 hour night if town hammers at hr 25, but unstrictly speaking, reasonable corrections will be made to maintain roughly similar SoD/EoD times
Ok, one last question. Is this ranked or unranked?

Back