• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Legend of Zelda Mafia

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Yoho NAI. I could see how that would be confusing either way for him compared to normal janitored writeups
He wasnt confused about the difference in Janitor he straight up asked what it meant to be janitored lol.
The actions of the night

What does it mean to be Janitored? Is that the same has being killed?
Poyser definitely in the concerned about bin. Not sure what he is on about with wanting Whicker to claim, but can be town
So you town read Whicker? I find his flip flopping a bit reminiscent of the last game where he was all over the place, not sure if hes mimicking it or not though.
Polar, nothing substantial at the moment. If I had to guess, slight town lean from D1
Alright thanks.

Who are you scum reads right now? Still Gad and Rugrat?

I remember last time I played with Gad and he was scum he was more serious in his posting, He feels more open here so vibe wise he feels townie. Though I would like it if his posts had more bite in them, hes been asking a lot of questions and not formulating enough of his own answers it felt like when I read through his posts.
I always have suspicion on the low posters and mia players. You don't post you go in the pile (whoever you are)
The issue I had isnt suspecting but suggesting flipping a slot that did nothing when the game is inactive as fuck. Especially when there were lynch candidates present at the time. Its a slight issue I had with your posting and I felt I needed to address it.

I mean seriously guys, I am always in the middle of the pack in post count (regardless of alignment)

Now I am possible gonna be number 1 after today......
Give me a day and Ill surpass you lol.

RDK

Marvelous
Can I please get some support on whicker. I wanna test his resolve a bit here, I can't really blame him for not claiming when he only has two votes

It feels like I've also been pretty firm with my desire to take this direction and the thread is being split in about 5 different directions which feels a bit off.

I don't think anyone is really overtly town reading him are they?

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
The issue I had isnt suspecting but suggesting flipping a slot that did nothing when the game is inactive as fuck. Especially when there were lynch candidates present at the time. Its a slight issue I had with your posting and I felt I needed to address it.
There wasn't, that is why it was a no lynch.

Suggesting you (or any low or no poster) could get active scum to jump on it if you were town

So we either have active scum and you are as well

Or more appropriate, inactive scum

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
So I really want to know your thoughts fuji on all of those folks voting yoho clearly after day had ended and then knowing day had ended

Whicker

Degenerate
Can I please get some support on whicker. I wanna test his resolve a bit here, I can't really blame him for not claiming when he only has two votes

It feels like I've also been pretty firm with my desire to take this direction and the thread is being split in about 5 different directions which feels a bit off.

I don't think anyone is really overtly town reading him are they?
I’m townreading him for sure for sure

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
@Fujishiro you could have invited me to the festival, I would have made the drive. What is it, a 18 hour drive. Thats doable lol.
Lol, Ill make sure to do it next time. Shit was wild. Loved it.
But seriously, thoughts on the folks that avoided voting yoho until after the deadline?
Gad
Psychic

Chairman Nibel
Whicker
Hime

Nibel isnt playing like a complete CWACING pussy and is actually being pretty aggressive compared to last game so I town lean on him.

Psychic is in the POE for me as a null.

Whicker I said my piece already. I think he might be mimicking his playstyle from last game because he made a complete 180 on how he was playing early game to now where hes more erratic.

Hime I town lean because of how shes approaching the game, the last game she played as scum she was more calculative and made sure to go with the flow and didnt attempt to ruffle peoples feathers. Which is something shes been doing this game.

Gad town side of null but like slightly so.

Tbh I dont know if scum would show up to vote after the deadline lol. I would expect scum to keep tabs as to when the day ends so they wouldnt even bother to show up after votes locked as it would only make them look bad but maybe they didnt pay attention.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Vote Whicker

Also what are the thoughts on Fuji’s indignance? Seems a bit theatrical.
What indignance are you refering to? I pointed a flaw in Poysers list and questioned Polar Bear about it because he knows me as a player.

Whicker

Degenerate
I did a 180 last game too but no let’s not talk about that. I can’t mimic myself that’s crazy I’m just myself

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
There wasn't, that is why it was a no lynch.

Suggesting you (or any low or no poster) could get active scum to jump on it if you were town
Nobody was listening to you when I was reading though so I doubt scum would show up to vote me when there isnt any traction. This wouldve worked if I had a few votes on me.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Updated reads

Suspect List:
Whicker
Yoho
Psychic
Rugrat

Null:
Nibel (I think what I posted earlier is still correct)
Gram

Town:
Gad
RDK
Orca
Hime
Poyser
Fuji

Back