• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Legend of Zelda Mafia

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
You mean his being all over the place? He was like that last game yeah but he was like that from the start of the game lol.

I feel like he could be mimicking the chaotic playstyle he was using last game after he was called out by on not being like that this game.
It's hard to explain with sounding like an ass, even though whicker knows I wouldn't mean it that way.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Do you disagree that it's the kind of thing Yoho could easily have been oblivious to without interacting with it and therefore not really a good reason to scum read him?
Trying to understand what Yoho would and wouldnt do as either alignment is beyond me, I just remember him playing multiple games with a Janitor in play so its weird that he doesnt know what it is, plus its not the only reason I scum read him. As I stated above.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Just say it. I’m in the running for worst scum player in the history of mafia

So its a meta thing?

Unless whicker has changed dramatically.

As town he is almost always some kind of schizophrenic, multiple personality player.

I have almost never seen it as scum.

The two games I can remember (1 here and 1 on FF where he was 3rd party) There wasn't really any hint of that type of play in his game.

Now it has been a good while and a couple Champs that it could have changed but I'm not necessarily seeing it.

It seems like as scum something in his brain goes "gotta be careful" while as town he is super carefree and spastic to say the least.

I'm seeing more and more town qualities this phase.

Love ya whicker.

Whicker

Degenerate

As town he is almost always some kind of schizophrenic, multiple personality player.

The two games I can remember (1 here and 1 on FF where he was 3rd party) There wasn't really any hint of that type of play in his game.

Now it has been a good while and a couple Champs that it could have changed but I'm not necessarily seeing it.

It seems like as scum something in his brain goes "gotta be careful" while as town he is super carefree and spastic to say the least.

Love ya whicker.
Easy game

Whicker

Degenerate

Love ya whicker.
I played a champs practice game. I drew scum and was promptly hanged on day 1. It was embarrassing as fuck lol

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
She has 21 posts, we have no flips and I've not played with her enough to have anything more than a basic idea of how she plays. I can't even remember any of her scum games tbh, which is why I asked you the original question
well i answered ur question, now what

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Even though I have been wrong about her once now, Id assume Psychic still has a relatively healthy respect for my ability to read her - I dont think its in her makeup to prod a potential threat - probably looks good for her.
this is extremely lazy
what threat? i had a grand total of 1 post and she said u need to post more which was true

if u want to see the stark diff in me sussing her when she was town vs when she was scum, iso these two games:

her as town: https://onelastforum.com/threads/the-traitors-mafia.3593/
her as scum: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/cinematic-mafia-batman.41763/

she is the OMGUS queen as town yet she backed off of me here when i started putting heat on her

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
TOWN
hime

LEAN TOWN
Polar Bear, Yoho, Grammaton, Fujishiro, Whicker

SLIGHT TOWN
The Orca, Chairman Nibel

SLIGHT SCUM
Gaddamnit, Rugrat