• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Legend of Zelda Mafia

Psychic

Yennefer
I don't believe for a second that it was a joke
U spent the entirety of traitors screaming ur head off to lynch me in like every other post when I sussed u there
we literally have the no betting rule now cuz of u in that game
Wtf, is this some kind of revenge ploy because I got you lynch in traitors?

And what’s wrong with a no betting rule? I don’t even know how that’s my fault nor do I care. Not sure why you’re even bringing this up or how’s it related to the game.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Gad and poyser for overnight ignoring my thoughts on whicker while pushing him to be the lynch

You I still have as slight town. All of those are the group voting whicker right now and most happen to be on my suspect list
What thoughts?

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Im gonna sound sus af for this and like the one who killed aurelian but he was playing more like he does when he has a power role

Im guessing scums picked up on that which is y he was killed
That plus he was also widely townread and it gets rid of a "confirmed townie"
Not a fan of this post.

Inb4 omgus

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
@Gaddamnit

This is feeling more and more like town whicker

It's hard to explain with sounding like an ass, even though whicker knows I wouldn't mean it that way.

Unless whicker has changed dramatically.

As town he is almost always some kind of schizophrenic, multiple personality player.

I have almost never seen it as scum.

The two games I can remember (1 here and 1 on FF where he was 3rd party) There wasn't really any hint of that type of play in his game.

Now it has been a good while and a couple Champs that it could have changed but I'm not necessarily seeing it.

It seems like as scum something in his brain goes "gotta be careful" while as town he is super carefree and spastic to say the least.

I'm seeing more and more town qualities this phase.

Love ya whicker.

Back