• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Legend of Zelda Mafia

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
I mean, completely nukes a janitor being in the game to be able to talk after you are killed and covered up...but sure Ultra is one crazy mofo
Gotta agree with this logic.

Always see at least a 1 shot janitor but that would mean no tree stump, so......

Poyser caught on top of being caught?

Also poyser is just completely ignoring my argument on whicker so he must being going after him with an agenda in mind

I'm fact everyone on his line is either MIA or straight ignoring it

RDK

Marvelous
How is this a gotcha I don't understand

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Did Poyser did anything really wrong when I wasn't here for someone to vote against him. He's in my POE so why not but I think that I need more than my gut vibes from Day 1

Poyser

Janitors and stumps have been in the same game loads of times lol. In fact, you could consider stump a potential counter play for a janitor. I have actually seen a stump janitored once too (it was Curry)

Poyser

Tell me what you think of this stuff lol. You may have to click into the quote to see what I was replying to

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
This is literally not true tho
I said that I think he is town very early on in the game and also placed him at the very top of my reads list

No one questioned it or said otherwise so y do I need to further explain or convince ppl of his towniness?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Did Poyser did anything really wrong when I wasn't here for someone to vote against him. He's in my POE so why not but I think that I need more than my gut vibes from Day 1
there is like 30 minutes before we get a no lynch agn
If he is in ur poe u should be voting him

He is being extremely sus with his defense of rugrat that can only come from being scummates or having tmi
Also he claimed tree stump so even if he does get lynched and was town, he will basically be a confirmed town so he can help solve the game after so it's not a huge loss to lynch him

Poyser

its 5/5, so he doesnt NEED to be voting me at all. shady mfer