• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Legend of Zelda Mafia

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
I mean, completely nukes a janitor being in the game to be able to talk after you are killed and covered up...but sure Ultra is one crazy mofo
Gotta agree with this logic.

Always see at least a 1 shot janitor but that would mean no tree stump, so......

Poyser caught on top of being caught?

Also poyser is just completely ignoring my argument on whicker so he must being going after him with an agenda in mind

I'm fact everyone on his line is either MIA or straight ignoring it

RDK

Marvelous
Gotta agree with this logic.

Always see at least a 1 shot janitor but that would mean no tree stump, so......

Poyser caught on top of being caught?

Also poyser is just completely ignoring my argument on whicker so he must being going after him with an agenda in mind

I'm fact everyone on his line is either MIA or straight ignoring it
How is this a gotcha I don't understand

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Did Poyser did anything really wrong when I wasn't here for someone to vote against him. He's in my POE so why not but I think that I need more than my gut vibes from Day 1

Poyser

Janitors and stumps have been in the same game loads of times lol. In fact, you could consider stump a potential counter play for a janitor. I have actually seen a stump janitored once too (it was Curry)

Poyser

I never played with him so I'm not sure if his Playstyle of complete insanity and refusing to claim is NAI or not however the cases on him is pretty compelling and i am willing to switch to him but unless a few other people do as well I don't think we're ending this phase with a lynch

Tell me what you think of this stuff lol. You may have to click into the quote to see what I was replying to

People are town reading this lol? It makes no sense

He voted me despite polar being the leading wagon and saying he’s pretty sure polar is scum (so why not push it when you have the support???)

He then after voting me and saying I’m being opportunistic (which is fun because if anybody was being opportunistic, it was him) switched and voted yoho

Then someone mentions him scum reading yoho and he said he’s not and his explanation for voting is that he’s “a loose cannon”.

Which is a LIE btw. Earlier he listed a scum team of 3 players and yoho was on it. But if you take him at face value, that’s twice he decided to actively vote away from a scum read. Ofc, it’s bollocks because he doesn’t believe anything he’s saying

Sounds like he has a rep for being erratic? Problem with that is, his “erraticism” in this game isn’t believable in the slightest. “Haha look at me I’m being a loose canon. So crazy”

Lmao bit of a stretch mate. These are all the posts that were made about you from RDK’s point to my vote

Once again, just full of absolute shite. You also said “it’s for the reasons that RDK said” which were completely different to what you just tried to say. Get him gone

Alright we’ve got about 6 hours left and it’s fairly unlikely we can get a hime wagon done during that time and if she’s gone to bed then she’s not gonna claim either so whatever, I’m gonna hop back on Whicker

vote whicker

There’s not really much else I can say to defend myself as it’s not like anybody has even presented any kind of case on me lol, so if you want to lynch me then go ahead. I’ll still be here to talk tomorrow either way.

I would say tho before hammering me, please read whickers posts and also my posts around Whicker. Hes basically being town read by people like polar for being erratic, but he wasn’t erratic at all on D1 and only started after people pointed it out. He keeps outright lying and going back on the things he’s said in the past. He said he was confident polar was scum, but voted me anyway based on something that didn’t even happen (I posted a reply with quotes for proof on like the last page). He then stopped reading polar scum for the simple fact that polar read him town lol. He listed yoho on a scum team and then said he never read him as scum (probably because it was pointed out to him that me and yoho don’t make any sense together as a team). He’s just saying whatever he can to try and get pressure off. He doesn’t believe anything that he says and his actions show that

And if that’s not enough for you then oh well. But we need to make sure there’s a lynch today

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
It's not tho. You're asking us to take your word on this, and trying to build your case for your read accuracy on it while you're at it.

I also wasn't talking about you mentioning he had or, but on your read. You waited until his kill to even mention him. I find retroactive reads scummy or at least something that should be looked into.
This is literally not true tho
I said that I think he is town very early on in the game and also placed him at the very top of my reads list

No one questioned it or said otherwise so y do I need to further explain or convince ppl of his towniness?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Did Poyser did anything really wrong when I wasn't here for someone to vote against him. He's in my POE so why not but I think that I need more than my gut vibes from Day 1
there is like 30 minutes before we get a no lynch agn
If he is in ur poe u should be voting him

He is being extremely sus with his defense of rugrat that can only come from being scummates or having tmi
Also he claimed tree stump so even if he does get lynched and was town, he will basically be a confirmed town so he can help solve the game after so it's not a huge loss to lynch him

Poyser

there is like 30 minutes before we get a no lynch agn
If he is in ur poe u should be voting him

He is being extremely sus with his defense of rugrat that can only come from being scummates or having tmi
Also he claimed tree stump so even if he does get lynched and was town, he will basically be a confirmed town so he can help solve the game after so it's not a huge loss to lynch him
its 5/5, so he doesnt NEED to be voting me at all. shady mfer

Back