• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Legend of Zelda Mafia

Yoho

A Simple Man
Do u think poysers defense of rugrat is natural for a townie to do?

If Poyser thinks Rugrat is town and wants to defend him from a lynch then yes, but that's not to say scum can't do the same exact thing.

Poyser may be scum I just think Whicker is the better choice for the day

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
If Poyser thinks Rugrat is town and wants to defend him from a lynch then yes, but that's not to say scum can't do the same exact thing.

Poyser may be scum I just think Whicker is the better choice for the day
No poyser went as far as to explain rugrats intentions for him which is extremely unnatural

If poyser is town, he should not be that level of confident that rugrat is town to explain what was going on in rugrats mind when typing "stick on whicker"
There is zero possible way poyser would be able to know that for sure if he was town

RDK

Marvelous
Oh I can, I moved off the lynch I wanted to Poyser cause he was in my scum pile. You all refuse to do the same so only certain people get the lynches they want in majority
I've said I don't mind being the one to hammer Poyser if my lynch doesn't go through and I'm not complaining about the game-state

Yoho

A Simple Man
No poyser went as far as to explain rugrats intentions for him which is extremely unnatural

If poyser is town, he should not be that level of confident that rugrat is town to explain what was going on in rugrats mind when typing "stick on whicker"
There is zero possible way poyser would be able to know that for sure if he was town

Imma flip a coin

Back