• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Legend of Zelda Mafia

Poyser

No poyser went as far as to explain rugrats intentions for him which is extremely unnatural

If poyser is town, he should not be that level of confident that rugrat is town to explain what was going on in rugrats mind when typing "stick on whicker"
There is zero possible way poyser would be able to know that for sure if he was town
I do read him town, but that isn’t what I’m arguing. I’m arguing that’s never ever a slip, it doesn’t make any sense to be a slip and looks 100% more like you trying to capitalise on that narrative

Rugrat

Caldust
No poyser went as far as to explain rugrats intentions for him which is extremely unnatural

If poyser is town, he should not be that level of confident that rugrat is town to explain what was going on in rugrats mind when typing "stick on whicker"
There is zero possible way poyser would be able to know that for sure if he was town
He was confident that what I said wasn’t a slip. It wasn’t a move or play that I made in mafia, but a comment that people interpreted as a slip.

Poyser and I have been playing mafia for nearly a decade, so he’s more familiar with my posting/writing style.

The Orca

Antihero
I've said I don't mind being the one to hammer Poyser if my lynch doesn't go through and I'm not complaining about the game-state
There is 75% of the game that will never take that approach, so majority lynches at the first couple days are usually scum driven, no lynch, heavy bussed, and only certain people get their choice usually

Rugrat

Caldust
There is 75% of the game that will never take that approach, so majority lynches at the first couple days are usually scum driven, no lynch, heavy bussed, and only certain people get their choice usually
We have too many passengers here and people who don’t read the thread (not a reference to this game but broadly).

Town play in the section sucks, I 1000% agree.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I do read him town, but that isn’t what I’m arguing. I’m arguing that’s never ever a slip, it doesn’t make any sense to be a slip and looks 100% more like you trying to capitalise on that narrative
It literally does make sense as a slip

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I wouldn’t mind pushing Hime tbh
Stick on Whicker
These were posted 1 minute apart, possibly less than a minute^
The stick on whicker looks so out of place bc it's a command that he was likely telling scum chat to do

Who was this to and why?
In response to my comment in the same minute of pushing Hime. Then i changed my view quickly that we don’t want to split wagons
Why would you reply to yourself?
Cos I want to

8v1jis.jpg

🤡
Do u believe rugrat does the above meme to himself?

Back