• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Legend of Zelda Mafia

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Also @Fujishiro

I dont know if you are mia bc of irl stuff or are hiding out l, so I hate to say it, but I have to keep tagging and pushing to make sure you aren't hiding

I know it may be annoying but people do hide out

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Meh if he claimed I dont mind voting Rugrat for now, that claim does nothing for me though. And I disagree with RDKs assessment of Yoho looking good because Poyser asked for him to be vigged, thats like distancing 101. Its not like a vig would listen to a guy that flips scum lol.

Vote Lynch Rugrat

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Meh if he claimed I dont mind voting Rugrat for now, that claim does nothing for me though. And I disagree with RDKs assessment of Yoho looking good because Poyser asked for him to be vigged, thats like distancing 101. Its not like a vig would listen to a guy that flips scum lol.

Vote Lynch Rugrat
actually its a fair reason
poyser asked for yoho to be vigged dp1

RDK

Marvelous

Vote Lynch Rugrat
what lol?

Poyser hadn't flipped scum though. This was day 1.

RDK

Marvelous
Oh I thought you guys meant he did it yesterday, its true that he did name him with me EOD 1 as a vig candidate with Whicker now that I recall yeah.
Yes definitely taking that into consideration with my read on you too, although the fact you had zero posts made it a pretty mandatory inclusion. Question is just whether he would forego the post completely as your teammate

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
I might be remembering some reads wrong but I think

Myself, fuji, Orca, and hime all have similar suspect lists/pushes

Maybe rdk outside of whicker

Need to narrow down the strongest 1 or 2

Back