• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Legend of Zelda Mafia

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Yes definitely taking that into consideration with my read on you too, although the fact you had zero posts made it a pretty mandatory inclusion. Question is just whether he would forego the post completely as your teammate
No it wasnt, I already called him out on his logic on it. He was suspecting Hime pretty damn hard and didnt include her and instead choose to include a non poster like me when he told me town needed all the help it can get. But I digress.

RDK

Marvelous
No it wasnt, I already called him out on his logic on it. He was suspecting Hime pretty damn hard and didnt include her and instead choose to include a non poster like me when he told me town needed all the help it can get. But I digress.
killing no-shows is just science

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
I dont think we can move RDK toward town yet, or Fuji
I'm in between but lean town more than scum.

Rdk has been to thread commanding to be scum

But then defends Poyser's claim when you and I questioned it

Fuji to solving when he is here to be scum

But ten has been largely mia

Town stuff I think is slightly overpowering the scum stuff lol

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Purah is a very intelligent character, the most important item of TOTK is Purah's Tab on which you can watch the map, your items, your HUD literaly so I would have seen her as an important role but maybe Ultra just decided to make her vanilla so shouldn't be seen as an argument against Yoho

RDK

Marvelous

poyser stole my push to pocket me lol, I was on whicker first

:whathekong

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top

I was literally the first dude to call out Poyser on his bullshit lol. Read my posts again. Dude was full of it around my slot. Id like to think that my case on him made it so the Poyser wagon picked up steam lol.

Ill take the credit lmao.

RDK

Marvelous
I did mention it in my other post that him hammering Poyser when Whicker was at 5 votes was a good look but then again RippedCal is a huge busser so he couldve done it as scum lol.
tell me you didn't read EOD without telling me you didn't read EOD

also I'm not a huge busser at all lol, I frequently go to bat for teammates and very rarely bus them unless it's 100% necessary

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Key posts from rugrat

Do we think Orca/Polar would ice Fang?

I’m going to assume the motion detector is town, as overt roles usually are

Ngl I’m happy to get a claim from Polar

Vote Polar

I wouldn’t mind pushing Hime tbh

Stick on Whicker

I read him town, yes.

Vote Hime

Seen vote count

Vote Whicker

Never seen you this confident.

Just vote Whicker. It’s taken far too long for him to be lynched. Never seen such staunch opposition to lynching someone so steadfastly against claiming in my life lol.

Hey, Hime and Polar. since Poyser is town and Whicker is scum, lets drag this to deadline!

Back