• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Legend of Zelda Mafia

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
^

Odo said I was likely town fwiw.
yknow, i dont really like how u just had this on hand lol
felt a bit prepared esp since he died last night and has no way of changing his read on u based on how the rest of the day went
feels like u knew youd be in shit today and killed him knowing u could use this

Whicker

Degenerate
I really want to go Rugrat today. The claim doesn’t do anything for me personally. I’m also stuck on the “Stick on Whicker” post as being out of place.

Agree with Fuji’s analysis on Nibel as well.

Idk about Psychic. The only reason I’d scum read her is because she defended Poyser but she could just have been wrong. I read her town otherwise

Rugrat

Caldust
yknow, i dont really like how u just had this on hand lol
felt a bit prepared esp since he died last night and has no way of changing his read on u based on how the rest of the day went
feels like u knew youd be in shit today and killed him knowing u could use this
1. I didn’t have it to hand. Checking the posts of the scum kill at the beginning of the phase is basic town play.

2. HAZA (not myself) made the case that scum would be unlikely to kill Odo if he was reading them town. It was certainly topical and as the largest wagon at the time, it’s my obligation to defend myself. Nobody claimed that Odo had unmovable reads, so I’m not sure the relevance of it in this argument.

3. Are you seriously trying to make an argument that I’m scum because “Rugrat killed the only player (and most influential player) who was town reading him because WIFOM”? When have you ever seen anyone actually doing that? No im not saying you should read me town for the Odo death, but this is a poor argument to suggest I’m scum.

If we’re being realistic; you’ve decided I’m scum and are just using any argument to support it. If Odo suspected me “Rugrat killed him because he suspected him”; now Odo didn’t suspect me “Rugrat killed Odo because WIFOM”

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
I'm unfamiliar with Zelda lore how likely is it that bean seller is a fake claim?
Its posts like these that make me side eye you Yoho, you played enough games to know that the strength of a claim doesnt matter in these games. Why are you acting oblivious to this?

Yoho

A Simple Man
Its posts like these that make me side eye you Yoho, you played enough games to know that the strength of a claim doesnt matter in these games. Why are you acting oblivious to this?

Who said anything about how strong the claim is? I asked how likely that this is a legitimate claim I never played Zelda so I don't even know if Bean seller is an actual character or just a random npc, in my experience random npcs that don't even have names are more than likely to be a fake claim

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, sometimes, people have a tendency to expect that important characters = important roles.
He probably said this after what I said on Purah being vanilla.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Who said anything about how strong the claim is? I asked how likely that this is a legitimate claim I never played Zelda so I don't even know if Bean seller is an actual character or just a random npc, in my experience random npcs that don't even have names are more than likely to be a fake claim
And you know this to be false, ''in your experience''. You played many games and you know this to be false yet here you are spouting this bullshit.
Well, sometimes, people have a tendency to expect that important characters = important roles.
He probably said this after what I said on Purah being vanilla.
My point is that he played enough games to not expect it as a rule.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
My flavour character doesn't have a name, it's not even a specific person but it's still a character in this game

Yoho

A Simple Man
And you know this to be false, ''in your experience''. You played many games and you know this to be false yet here you are spouting this bullshit.

My point is that he played enough games to not expect it as a rule.

So your argument of me being scum is that I played enough games that I shouldn't ask a question even tho I'm not 100% positive that's a terrible argument and makes it seem like you're just trying to paint whatever I say has scum

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
So your argument of me being scum is that I played enough games that I shouldn't ask a question
Thats not my argument for you being scum, that me calling you out on your behaviour. I have enough reasons to scum read you as is. You shouldnt be basing wether a claim is false or not based on its strength. And youve experienced this very thing many times so you asking it is weird to me.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Just seen than in Castlevania mafia chat, Rugrat said that he doesn't like killing top players early. Do we considers Aurelian and Gram as top players?

Yoho

A Simple Man
Thats not my argument for you being scum, that me calling you out on your behaviour. I have enough reasons to scum read you as is. You shouldnt be basing wether a claim is false or not based on its strength. And youve experienced this very thing many times so you asking it is weird to me.

I didn't say anything about it's strength tho I was basing it off it's importance

Back