• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Legend of Zelda Mafia

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Fuck me, terrible internet didn't let me post my post.

Tldr Hime comes off as desperate. Insinuating that the scum team is pivoting to her, cause shitty tactics like that is the way to go now apparently, makes no sense especially since she's abusing poyser of also being scum and he's seasoned enough to not do that shit.

RDK

Marvelous

Tldr Hime comes off as desperate. Insinuating that the scum team is pivoting to her, cause shitty tactics like that is the way to go now apparently, makes no sense especially since she's abusing poyser of also being scum and he's seasoned enough to not do that shit.
not to do what shit?

Grammaton

Consigliere

What does this even mean

Grammaton

Consigliere
Why would you risk exposing the entire team in one go? If Hime is town for some reason, everyone pushing that wagon will come under fire

But thats not really how things play out, and scum teams will sometimes vote en masse to get a lynch done. Either way, you wouldnt clear or condemn anyone based just on that, therefore it isnt really that big a consideration

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
But thats not really how things play out, and scum teams will sometimes vote en masse to get a lynch done. Either way, you wouldnt clear or condemn anyone based just on that, therefore it isnt really that big a consideration
Maybe it's just me but I've never seen that happen, not here anyways. I've only seen talk of scum teams distancing so they could avoid suspicion if one gets lynched

Back