• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

the olf pregnancy thread

Worm Juice

Notorious
Belly is beginning to show at 24 weeks.
And the boob situation is great.

It's great that I live in a country where this situation is a conscious chose and abortion was an option. After getting pregnant and not having an abortion I have become even more pro abortion. It's such a personal choice and so close to the female body. It is really not any of the business of old conservative politicians.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Belly is beginning to show at 24 weeks.
And the boob situation is great.

It's great that I live in a country where this situation is a conscious chose and abortion was an option. After getting pregnant and not having an abortion I have become even more pro abortion. It's such a personal choice and so close to the female body. It is really not any of the business of old conservative politicians.
Be careful with that breast milk post-birthing; I hear it is very projectile, high-pressured, and any stimulation of the tiddy is guaranteed to set it off. Next thing you know it, you'll have to explain to the E.R. doctor why X person no longer has an eyeball.

Use it wisely.

Back