• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

The saiyans (dbz anime) vs the otsutsuki (boruto anime)

Bob74h

The Supreme King

92a1bb0b9714973967757ea033a50c91f5a78cee.pnj

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Toeiland DBZ stomp hard.

Manga DB vs Manga/anime Naruto with the latest calculations should be more interesting.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Fucking Radditz alone could possibly solo, the LOLtsutsuki are fucked if Nappa and Vegeta are there are well.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Doesn't really matter, Prince Vegeta at the time of the Saiyan Saga is stronger than his paps who blew away 3 Planets by waving his hand.
At least in the Toeiland canon, I think he is still planet level or stronger in the manga and Nappa and Raditz should be above moon level if not small planet level on their own.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
At least in the Toeiland canon, I think he is still planet level or stronger in the manga and Nappa and Raditz should be above moon level if not small planet level on their own.
In Namek saga from the manga Vegeta claims that he surpassed his father since he was a child but we also know that King Vegeta is superior to Nappa.

If you take seriously the guide that says that with 10000 units of Ki they can destroy a planet, most likely King Vegeta is planet level although he may need to use some strong technique to do it.

Back