The Security Officer (Marathon) vs Doomslayer (Doom Eternal)

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
FgAH_I3WQAUxf5c

DoomEternal_REGULAR.jpg

(artist)

Security bro seemed like the only FPS protag that could hang with what I constantly hear about Doomslayer so this sounded like it could be fun

Fight takes place in an abandoned space station
No knowledge, bloodlusted, etc standard condition stuff

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
gotta dig more to see how Securitybro compares to that then it’s a bit higher than I expected

I know he has multiversal range but gotta see if his DC goes beyond universal and Marathon lore is a clusterfuck

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Can I ask what is the consensus about Doomslayer tier in this forum ??

considering their great takes on pein rikdou and piccolo daimao

im guessing they have doomslayer at multiverse lv or whatever dumb people think he can do

Beerus ig just dies to a shotgun by these guy's logic lol
doomguy_uses_shotgun.gif

What's even more stupid
Is that kratos vs arceus or doomslayer vs any one of the former characters should be fair cause they all labeled as the same tier but if you actually make a matchup everyone acts like each are million times above each other so just no consistency on anything

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Doomslayer > Davoth, who created the Doom multiverse. Beerus does, in fact, die to a shotgun.

But to be fair he dies to both of the characters in this thread lol

Maddie

Acclaimed
considering their great takes on pein rikdou and piccolo daimao

im guessing they have doomslayer at multiverse lv or whatever dumb people think he can do

Beerus ig just dies to a shotgun by these guy's logic lol
doomguy_uses_shotgun.gif

What's even more stupid
Is that kratos vs arceus or doomslayer vs any one of the former characters should be fair cause they all labeled as the same tier but if you actually make a matchup everyone acts like each are million times above each other so just no consistency on anything
Hugo Martin confirmed Doomslayer's weapons scale up to his powerlevels and rage, so yes, Beerus does get pinked misted by a shotgun

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
i dont know why kratos was mentioned since none of the GoW fans here accept him at universe level or whatever and there's multiple GoW Dev statements saying the GoW pantheon is all just on earth and not infinite in any way

from what I've seen Doom has solid material explaining Davoth did create a multiverse and Doomslayer is>him, I don't know what the confusion is here

Security Officer just "uses guns" too and he straight up has multiversal range, becomes an abstract idea that survives the end of the universe and stops the Wrkncacntr that had eaten a ton of universes.

Last edited:
It's hinted the Security Officer is creating and destroying the timelines
N8XfSmh.png

The Security Officer can move between himself across different timelines by crossing the "Electric Sheep" dream levels, moving between timelines in which he fails to stop the W'rkncacnter until reaching one that succeeds, traveling backward through time and even looping the same timeline's events over and over if he wishes.

The Security Officer is stated to die thousands of times throughout Infinity and can return from those failures.

The Security Officer appears to be able to teleport.

Apparently, Marathon is an alternate timeline to Destiny. The MIDA Multi-Tool and the MIDA Mini-Tool. MIDA is from the Marathon timeline. The Mini-Tool guided its bearer to something strange beneath the surface of Mars, and somehow both weapons were sent through to the Destiny timeline. It is unknown whether the individual carrying the weapons also traveled through. Travel from the Marathon timeline to the Destiny timeline is possible, but it is unknown whether the reverse is also possible.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Doomslayer > Davoth, who created the Doom multiverse. Beerus does, in fact, die to a shotgun.

But to be fair he dies to both of the characters in this thread lol
One problem I have with this is that Davoth was obviously nerfed. The lore goes into detail that his power was stolen and fragmented into pieces. Don't get me wrong, he is still very powerful. Should be above the Icon which can destroy a universe. Universe level+ at bare minimum.

It's hinted the Security Officer is creating and destroying the timelines
N8XfSmh.png

The Security Officer can move between himself across different timelines by crossing the "Electric Sheep" dream levels, moving between timelines in which he fails to stop the W'rkncacnter until reaching one that succeeds, traveling backward through time and even looping the same timeline's events over and over if he wishes.

The Security Officer is stated to die thousands of times throughout Infinity and can return from those failures.

The Security Officer appears to be able to teleport.

Nigga, what the fuck?! I thought this was a stomp thread, when in the fuck was the Marathon Officer sitting on this bullshit for?! :maury
:sohard

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Nigga, what the fuck?! I thought this was a stomp thread, when in the fuck was the Marathon Officer sitting on this bullshit for?! :maury
:sohard
There’s a very good reason I picked Security Officer as the only fps guy I knew who could go against Doomslayer :kobeha

Back