The Taken (Grim Dawn) in Elden Ring

sir_fire

Distinguished
@Atem This thread's for you bro.

Scenario 1: The Taken replaces The Tarnished in an attempt to prove that he don't need no maiden to prove he's a strong independent RPG protagonist. Levels up and gains powers exactly as how he did in his base game.

Scenario 2: Post Forgotten Gods Taken invades the realm of Lands Between to lead an exodus of Cairn's remaining human denizens to find a new home.

sir_fire

Distinguished
I-Frames baby
QuerulousBoldAnkolewatusi-size_restricted.gif

I'd like to see the Maidenless runt roll through the likes of this.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
So, anyway, assuming the Taken is min-maxed and has everything he can probably clear scenario one. Scenario two might be a problem because his backup isn't as good as the Golden Order back when Godfrey was Elden Lord. He can definitely establish a stronghold and form a nation, but the world is as dangerous as Cairn. So, it will pretty much be more of the same.

sir_fire

Distinguished
So, anyway, assuming the Taken is min-maxed and has everything he can probably clear scenario one. Scenario two might be a problem because his backup isn't as good as the Golden Order back when Godfrey was Elden Lord. He can definitely establish a stronghold and form a nation, but the world is as dangerous as Cairn. So, it will pretty much be more of the same.
*As* dangerous? I think the Aetherials and the Ch'thonians would be a bigger threat given their sheer numbers and actually being non-mindless foes. At least for the evil zombie ghosts.

Back