• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

The Umbrella Academy feats thread

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Now to repost what I have on the show.

Vanya's vibrational power shoots off as a beam and destroys the Moon, sending a large chunk of it hurtling towards the Earth, causing the apocalypse.

ZY4Mmg.gif

In a bad timeline, Vanya reacts to and disintergrates a tank round (and levitates herself). Diego avoids machine gun fire and then alters the trajectories of the bullets to come back and kill the soldiers.
E8oo5l.gif

2xBB5A.gif

Vanya reacts to and destroys a bullet.

2xBBVA.gif

thousands (or at the very least hundreds ) of Temps Alternalis assassins show up with machine guns and attack. Diego manages to block and redirect many of their bullets.
QnEZPM.gif

Not pictured; Luther punches through a brickwall.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It took me a while to watch it as I was watching it with others, but here's a summary of season 3...
Thanks to the Umbrellas messing around with the timeline, they cause a Grandfather Paradox which leads to a Krugelblitz, a blackhole which can destroy the entire Universe, past, present and future. In it's smaller stages, the Umbrellas and the Sparrows where able to seal it inside Christopher (in a state when it was wiping out people and animals across the country and its expansions and contractions where visible from space (they also bring up gigapascals in reference to the field to trap it, though I wonder if that is actually underselling the energy needed), but a slight tap lead to Christopher shattering and the Krugelblitz being unleashed again and destroying all of space-time, leaving Hotel Obsidian until last. Hotel Oblivion is a machine which exists in its own dimension, and was created by whichever force made the Universe in case the Universe needed to be reset, which at the end it is. After the reset, all the Umbrellas loose their powers, and Hargreeves is in charge of a huge corporation and has his wife back.

Klaus masters his powers of resurrecting himself, being able to regenerate and come back in seconds. What's more, he is able to regenerate into Hotel Oblivion after the destruction of the space-time continuum. He also brings Luthor back to help fight the last guardian (a power he also demonstrates in season 1). Fei can create birds which she uses as her eyes, and Sloane can manipulate gravity.

The afterlife is referred to as the Void, and there are different parts of it which seem to manifest based off peoples ideal views of Heaven (although this likely also includes different versions of Hell).

In terms of physical strength feats, this season doesn't have many (neither did other seasons), though there are some nice feats here and there. Luthor knocks over a metal street lamp by running into it by accident, and Bens tentacles smash through a wooden pillar. Marcus is stronger than Luthor. One of the samurai guardians shatters a wooden bench by throwing one of its weapons, and cuts Bens tentacles.

Back