This or That?

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Nami.
Coke or Pepsi?
Coke, so long as it's sugar-free and decaffeinated (you'd enjoy it better than the sugar-drenched OG).

Free round-trip plan ticket to Aruba or $1,000 in $100 bills you'd find lying on the ground in an envelope at your favorite grocery store/market?

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
Coke, so long as it's sugar-free and decaffeinated (you'd enjoy it better than the sugar-drenched OG).

Free round-trip plan ticket to Aruba or $1,000 in $100 bills you'd find lying on the ground in an envelope at your favorite grocery store/market?

Taking the money :doge

Free gas for ever or free food for ever?

Galan

Preeminent
Dark chocolate, always disliked white chocolate :catgun

Allow oxygen to be naturally generated on Mars or on Pluto?
On Mars. Pluto is too far in solar system

Credit card with unlimited balance for 1 month or a pill that gives you immortality?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
The latter.

Ocarina Of Time & Majora’s Mask, or Banjo Kazooie & Banjo Tooie?
Banjo Kazooie & Banjo Tooie hands down, always enjoyed platformers like those, especially replaying Donkey Kong 64 on an OG N64.

Year-round snow or year-round summer for eternity?

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
This is a tough one, sadly think I would take touch the loss of smell might not let me taste good either so

Eyes in the back of your head or four arms?

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a tough one, sadly think I would take touch the loss of smell might not let me taste good either so

Four arms, so I can type twice as fast and gets things done quicker :maybe

An extra day of the week (an 8th day which you don't work) or an extra paycheck every other month of the year?

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
Taking that extra paycheck every other month...That 8th day id still have some fuck to do lol

Go Super Sayain or get Sharingan ?

Reactions: Ral

Galan

Preeminent

Four arms, more strength
Four arms, so I can type twice as fast and gets things done quicker :maybe

An extra day of the week (an 8th day which you don't work) or an extra paycheck every other month of the year?
Extra paycheck easily
Taking that extra paycheck every other month...That 8th day id still have some fuck to do lol

Go Super Sayain or get Sharingan ?
Super saiyan .

Regression in past or Precognition which one would you prefer

Back