To Aru Rule Adjustment

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06 @The Hunter

In regards to the recent temporary ban -

I believe blanket banning the entire verse was a abit hasty seeing as how only a few characters suffer from ambiguity of their high end feats. The verse spans the gauntlet of Street to Universal characters and characters on the lower end shouldn't need to be banned simply because of the issue of quantifying the feats of the top end characters. I would like to suggest instead that MG/Othinus/Aiwass and anyone directly comparable be the only ones banned, and magicians/espers below that should still be allowed to be used as they have been for years.

If anyone has an issue with this they are free to comment in this thread as well

And no, I'm only doing this because there shouldn't be a need to ban the entire verse over just those few characters, at one point Yhwach/Soul King and I think Kaguya threads have also been banned due to the ambiguity of their feats and not their entire verse.

EDIT: I just remembered that it was brought up by Othergalaxy, but I don't think SCP/Fanfiction threads are explicitly mentioned as being banned here? If they are please let me know that I'm half blind

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Masterblack06 @The Hunter

In regards to the recent temporary ban -

I believe blanket banning the entire verse was a abit hasty seeing as how only a few characters suffer from ambiguity of their high end feats. The verse spans the gauntlet of Street to Universal characters and characters on the lower end shouldn't need to be banned simply because of the issue of quantifying the feats of the top end characters. I would like to suggest instead that MG/Othinus/Aiwass and anyone directly comparable be the only ones banned, and magicians/espers below that should still be allowed to be used as they have been for years.

If anyone has an issue with this they are free to comment in this thread as well

And no, I'm only doing this because there shouldn't be a need to ban the entire verse over just those few characters, at one point Yhwach/Soul King and I think Kaguya threads have also been banned due to the ambiguity of their feats and not their entire verse.

EDIT: I just remembered that it was brought up by Othergalaxy, but I don't think SCP/Fanfiction threads are explicitly mentioned as being banned here? If they are please let me know that I'm half blind
You know what, Ill allow it.

and No SCP and Fanfiction is 100% not allowed here
:hestonpls

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
When your writing shit about how one of your characters is beyond the author and the real world, you've officially reached suggs level and need to go and stay go
:hestonpls
Doesn't that mean characters like Deadpool and Remo Williams should be banned to. Cause Deadpool entered the real world and killed his authors. Also I remember Atem saying something about how Remo threaten his author.

• Agree
Reactions: Ral

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Doesn't that mean characters like Deadpool and Remo Williams should be banned to. Cause Deadpool entered the real world and killed his authors. Also I remember Atem saying something about how Remo threaten his author.
No. Because it isn't the real world, it's a fictional version of our world, with fictional versions of Marvel writers. Marvel writers who we're also still controlling Dreadpool with their fictional self-inserts.

It's very nature as fiction means it can't be equal to the real world. And when Deadpool confronts Dreadpool, he shows him that he isn't actually some wielder of cosmic forces that can subconsciously control reality, he's just a deluded character.
27Y3RgOQZaLsi08aTdX4NlOWAFDM2WX_T1cdQvzbZZyPOqzlyveelBCOsDXDoU9BXV0njrXAjEE=s0
U_va_OCX7jBZEDHZc57YPwQZOeZ2APADRElsV7Ycz9YEoYNRA_0fI99p7x6vHQejxMeB96WhQWA=s0

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Thought it went without saying though I do think its mentioned in the rules that amalgmations and fan-fiction style stuff is generally not allowed. As for ToAru blanket ban, the cosmology of the verse and its "lore" is generally what makes many threads involving it a headache. Especially when people are just info dumping far too much that anyone would read in one or two posts.

I think stuff below the "universal" threshold is fine but I need to hear from @MusubiKazesaru and @Masterblack06

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
No its not the same, Superboy Prime didn't actually show up and beat up the writers at DC, nor did he enter the real world and start shitposting on the internet from his parents basement. the SCP shit is them literally going "our character surpasses the world of fiction and can affect the real world to the point the author cant delete the fiction he created" and then treating that as something canon

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Thought it went without saying though I do think its mentioned in the rules that amalgmations and fan-fiction style stuff is generally not allowed. As for ToAru blanket ban, the cosmology of the verse and its "lore" is generally what makes many threads involving it a headache. Especially when people are just info dumping far too much that anyone would read in one or two posts.

I think stuff below the "universal" threshold is fine but I need to hear from @MusubiKazesaru and @Masterblack06

Okay, just making sure since there was specific ban in the original thread which wasn't carried over to here, although now that I am reading the linked SCP threads it seems it has no "official canon", so it basically counts as fanfiction anyway :mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Oh......I was supposed to wait before changing it?

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
That was Chiun, and he threatened Marvel and Pinnacle Publishing. However, all of these are just fictional versions of the real world. All it means is that they can cross dimensions, and might have the ability to manipulate the narrative of the story they're in. If they can challenge the writer of their verse, and if said writer actually has power over it.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
we gonna unban the no aru vs threads, the day touma becomes stronger than ultraman noa

to aru fans gotta be patient until then, it's no that big deal

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator

I think it's stupid to ban Toaru. I'd much rather put temporary bans on the same people who makes Toaru threads over and over.

Back