Toaru vs Ultraman verse

Es_

Straight Silver
Been getting into Ultraman and Im wondering how well would Toaru do against its tiers

How far can it get?

seth

Preeminent
How strong is Ultraman's various feats?
ultraman king stoped a universe destroying bomb
cosmos moved a planet with telekenisis
three of the showa ones was able to blow a planet
there was a monster swallowing planets or stars in the showa show and the ultra beat it
some of them was able to slow a planet sized ship
there is more but its more on databooks and i don`t have them

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So the take away is, don't underestimate Tokusatsu series, they basically all have some OP shit in them somewhere (be it pure feats, hax or both).

Well maybe the early ones are fair game since Himitsu Sentai Goranger hasn't been too impressive so far (with shit like them being harmed by large building level explosions and fall damage). Then again basically all the crossover movies portray the Sentai teams as on par with each other so, even if they don't get great feats themselves, they probably scale to better shit anyway. 🤔

Yeah just assume most of them are OP. :maybe

Rev97

Illustrious
Based on how casually the Universe level feats are, the top tiers of Ultraman are a match or lose to Magic Gods

Last edited:

Rev97

Illustrious
What are their feats?
Casual universe destruction and reality warping. Othinus destroyed and remade the universe billions of times in NT9 and Magic Gods above her need to massively nerf themselves to avoid destroying the universe with their presence

Es_

Straight Silver
Casual universe destruction and reality warping. Othinus destroyed and remade the universe billions of times in NT9 and Magic Gods above her need to massively nerf themselves to avoid destroying the universe with their presence
it said timelines going off translations and previous debates not universes, Ive had this song and dance a decade ago

Rev97

Illustrious
it said timelines going off translations and previous debates not universes, Ive had this song and dance a decade ago
???

Othinus remaking the universe countless times.

“But have you forgotten? How many digits’ worth of worlds do you think I made and remade when I was settling things with you? If an equal Magic God existed in this world and this age, they would have interfered back then.”

World in the context above refers to universe

Magic God Othinus could control everything. Without exaggeration, she controlled the world itself. If she wanted to, she could have galaxies collide to kill Kamijou Touma. Or she could break the bonds between the particles making up his body and cause his very existence to disperse. If she was the slightest bit dissatisfied with something, she could turn back time, re-lay the rails of fate that led to the future, and create the exact result she wanted.

The earth, the universe, and the world were nothing but a giant balloon. And a Magic God was a potted cactus wobbling on top of the balloon. That would cause anyone to panic. Once one learned of its existence, they would be worried around the clock that the cactus would eventually topple over as it moved freely about.

The other Magic Gods can’t even leave their Phase without nerfing themselves because they’ll destroy the universe moving a limb otherwise.

Direction and depth were indistinguishable in that black space, but three distinct presences existed there.

“So have we managed to finish in time, Nephthys?”

An old man’s voice spoke in the darkness. More than simply “wrinkled”, the voice was better described as “dried-up”.

The responding voice sounded like a young and bewitching beauty.

“Yes. That zombie girl is useful at times like this. Thanks to her background of actively drawing in a great number of cultures, she has an affinity for most anything.”

“But, High Priest,” cut in a girl’s voice that sounded even younger and also childish. “Miss Zombie’s theory is essentially the same as holding up opposing mirrors, right? By splitting up our power infinitely, we can intentionally weaken ourselves and avoid destroying the world whenever we move an arm or leg.”

“What about it, Niang-Niang?”

“I’m just wondering if the symbol ∞ will really grow weaker when you split it up. I don’t want to smash the world up like stained glass the first step I take. We’re not like Othinus.”

And this is literally how the universe looks every time Othinus decides to just delete everything throughout NT9: A black, endless void of nothing.

NT_Index_v09_016-017.jpg

Last edited:

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
???

Othinus remaking the universe countless times.

World in the context above refers to universe

The other Magic Gods can’t even leave their Phase without nerfing themselves because they’ll destroy the universe moving a limb otherwise.

And this is literally how the universe looks every time Othinus decides to just delete everything throughout NT9: A black, endless void of nothing.

NT_Index_v09_016-017.jpg

Universal Toaru would probably be accepted if there wasn't so much purple prose that condradicts so many other feats. Certainly not helped by the rampant wank either, like the aforementioned "world = universe" argument. Which, if it were true, we would have accepted shit like universal Bleach or DMC a long time ago.

Rev97

Illustrious
Universal Toaru would probably be accepted if there wasn't so much purple prose that condradicts so many other feats. Certainly not helped by the rampant wank either, like the aforementioned "world = universe" argument. Which, if it were true, we would have accepted shit like universal Bleach or DMC a long time ago.
I missed the part where that’s my problem.

E

Example

Unconfirmed
@Rev97 About that last scan that you posted, what happens in the scans before that exact scan (or was it from the novels)?

But then wouldn't erasing and re-molding an entire timeline be a universe level feat by default anyways?

Especially if she did it multiple times before.

Rev97

Illustrious
@Rev97 About that last scan that you posted, what happens in the scans before that exact scan (or was it from the novels)?

But then wouldn't erasing and re-molding an entire timeline be a universe level feat by default anyways?

Especially if she did it multiple times before.
Which one? The pic I posted?

Back