• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Google translated the Sonic Convoy character memo section
BABC4357-A09-F-4-FF0-BF09-886-ED6-DD700-C.jpg

Galaxy Convoy Gains New Power

Master Megatron has powered up to Master Galvatron, and Cybertron is facing a new crisis. Despite the unprecedentedly harsh situation, Galaxy Convoy, as he has always done, stands on the front lines before anyone else and fights to the end, supporting the morale of the entire army.

What supports Galaxy Convoy himself is the trust of his comrades and his will to live up to that. Just as his promise to his parents to protect their children brought him indomitable power, the weight of his mission directly strengthens Galaxy Convoy's will, which leads to him drawing out even more power from the Matrix. However, in the face of the overwhelming threat of Master Galvatron, that weight could become a double-edged sword that could crush him as well. Whether he can withstand the pressure of his mission depends on whether he can trust his comrades and share their desire to protect the universe, just as his comrades trust him.

At this point, Galaxy Convoy has left team formation to Dreadlock, and even the children he once feared would be dangerous to accompany have been given their own roles, showing his complete trust in each Cybertron warrior. If they can come together as one, they will be able to change the fate of the universe.
More evidence that Optimus gets stronger throughout the show

grillmaster

Paramount
this is making me wonder how strong is the matrix actually
because prime is clearly not tapping into its full power, hes just able to tap into more of it in dire circumstances

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
its able to stand in for one of the cyber planet keys temporarily yeah?
but then how strong are THOSE??
The Matrix did that, yeah. Each Key was said to have the energy of an entire planet and have been used to initialize worlds. Cybertron said something about each Key having the ability to turn a planet into the mirror image of Cybertron. TFC also blatantly said that the Gigantion Cyber Planet Key was what made it that large in the first place. So a single Key at least has enough power to turn a planet star-sized.

Reminder that according to the DVD booklets, Master Galvatron took more power from the Gigantion key than what it can normally give out. Optimus going ham with Matrix power turned him gold, and he shanked Galvatron with Rhisling.

So basically the Matrix probably is in the same realm as a single Cyber Planet Key

Kighter

"Fourteen billion years ago, when infinity's infiniteness began...", Do you think this means that TF a universe is Mulitversal +?

Attachments

• 375BC344AE593FFA0D54371790181087.jpg
    375BC344AE593FFA0D54371790181087.jpg
    823.8 KB · Views: 2

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
in universe thats just a human professor’s POV, and I think it’s just a turn of phrase meaning that they consider the universe to be endless

it is, oddly, yet ANOTHER statement that universes in TF are infinite though

Kighter

"denser parts of the universe", I think such as white dwarfs, neutron stars, black holes, etc.
Deepl’d the chapter 6 segment in Kighter’s post

[The Last Planet] ・・・・・・ The fourth planet, Gigalonia, where Planet Force is located, has been transported to another universe that cannot be observed from this universe. There is a theory that wormholes and new universes were generated from the denser parts of the universe during the inflationary process of rapid expansion, and it is thought that the planet Gigalonia was incorporated into one of these child universes.

grillmaster

Paramount
"denser parts of the universe", I think such as white dwarfs, neutron stars, black holes, etc.
on one hand i dont know if thats certain, but on the other we know black holes CAN be used as gateways to other universes since the g1 cartoon so it is theoretically possible

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
Насколько сильны персонажи из мира Transformers Go?
Не знаю, не смотрю ли я этот сериал вообще, наверное, они должны быть как-то сопоставимы с уровнем из Трансформеров Прайм, то есть где-то на уровне города+.

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
во вселенной это всего лишь точка зрения профессора-человека, и я думаю, что это просто оборот речи, означающий, что они считают вселенную бесконечной

хотя это, как ни странно, ЕЩЕ ЕЩЕ утверждение о том, что вселенные в TF бесконечны
Кажется, мы помним, что Вектор Прайм упоминает, что Вселенная может находиться в состоянии бесконечного и конечного размера одновременно.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Кажется, мы помним, что Вектор Прайм упоминает, что Вселенная может находиться в состоянии бесконечного и конечного размера одновременно.
Yep
Q: Dear Vector Prime,

Could you tell us about the distant future of the Viron universal cluster?

A: Dear Cosmological Commentator,

Certainly. In some streams, the fundamental constants and makeup of the universes are such that they will eventually experience a Big Rip, with the scale factor of the universe becoming simultaneously finite and infinite.

grillmaster

Paramount
i think you could possibly get galvatrons KE from that fall as well, assuming a timeframe in each of those images anyway

we have the weight of IDW optimus at least to use right??

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
Я думаю, что этой осенью вы также могли бы получить гальватроны KE, если в любом случае предположить временные рамки на каждом из этих изображений.

у нас есть вес IDW Optimus, по крайней мере, для использования, верно??
22 tons

Back