• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

grillmaster

Paramount
aha, but this is a transformer, a powerful alien creature, and I don't think it's surprising, there are more powerful people in this series, you know.😈
oh of course, i thought you meant in terms of real life animals, obviously transformers is absurd these numbers are just funny as hell regardless

Kighter

like why specifically 4,329 crocodiles, why the fuck is it so specific, why not just 4,000 or 5,000
It seems that the average level of transformers in most media can be boasted about in town level~city level tolerance strength, and they can hurt each other with their fists, which will make raises their punching power to how many tons of momentum?

Kighter

It seems that the average level of transformers in most media can be boasted about in town level~city level tolerance strength, and they can hurt each other with their fists, which will make raises their punching power to how many tons of momentum?
In humans, the force of a punch is about 2~3 times that of a lift force(bodybuilders and weightlifters are exceptions, because the muscles are so stiff that the punch force is much less than the lift force).

Thirteen prime

Preeminent

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
lmfao what
11BEB49D50569047F55E35BA17009C48.jpg
why am i so bothered they got his height wrong

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Мне интересно, можно ли сказать, что Примус – это Эйн Соф в древе жизни, которое представляет собой непостижимое ничто?
probably? even the lower levels of the tree are above reality and we never make it to the Crown in the story, which is where the real completion of unity with Primus is supposed to happen

grillmaster

Paramount
lmfao what
11BEB49D50569047F55E35BA17009C48.jpg
on a funny note these posters also give conversion values for some cybertronian things (like an astroliter, or energon chips)
also funny the icon they use for optimus' sword is very clearly the star saber, it has the matrix in the hilt as well as the weird arm things beside the blade

thing is what does primes sword being a million times sharper than a samurai sword mean for his AP

grillmaster

Paramount
on a funny note these posters also give conversion values for some cybertronian things (like an astroliter, or energon chips)
also funny the icon they use for optimus' sword is very clearly the star saber, it has the matrix in the hilt as well as the weird arm things beside the blade

thing is what does primes sword being a million times sharper than a samurai sword mean for his AP
apparently a razor blade must be thinned to 100 nanometers or 0.1 microns
1000000 times thinner than that would be 0.1 picometers
which is smaller than a fucking electron :lolwat

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
this thread started as a troll thread, and it has now 115 pages, where 75% of them is filled with actual feats, with legosgalaxy actually trying his best to sound like a tf mbay next gen script writter, truly vector prime time :mjlol

Kighter

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_0617_070325.png
    Screenshot_2024_0617_070325.png
    645 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2024_0617_070337.png
    Screenshot_2024_0617_070337.png
    695.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2024_0617_070403.png
    Screenshot_2024_0617_070403.png
    889 KB · Views: 2
Back