• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

grillmaster

Distinguished
2007-12A_Optimus_Prime.jpg

Classics Optimus

His ion blaster has the power to disassociate the atoms of any target, causing molecular degredation
interestingly according to the text this is just an upgraded version of his classic ion blaster

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
Ha I wonder if it could be that Alternity's auto avatars will be comparable in strength to versions like the unicron trilogy since we know Alternity is countless versions of one character into a huge collective entity.

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
Infinite number galaxies.
"Like you, Hytherion is an Alternium-based lifeform. Thus, he already possessed power equal to yours!" Megatron unsheathed his sword and slashed at Convoy. "These days of peace under your reign end now. From here on, you will see the infinite galaxy being overrun and brought to ruin time and time again!"

grillmaster

Distinguished
Yep
image.jpg

image.jpg
Even nerfed, he still laughs at things that channel gravastars/black holes for power
putting my seething hatred of the shroud aside to say this goes hard
also dark energon and angolmois gave him the power to travel the multiverse!?!?!?
angolmois makes sense yeah it can pretty much warp reality, but dark energon???

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
A8-B5-C265-FD84-4748-BD53-902-B48-F8388-E.jpg
The first full-scale joint Japanese-American production of Transformers animation began in 2003 with "Transformers: The Micron Legend" (US title: "Transformers Armada"). Following the release of "Transformers Super Link" (also known as "Transformers ENERGON") in 2004, "Transformers Galaxy Force" began airing in the US in July 2005 under the title "Transformers Cybertron." "Cybertron" refers to the planet Cybertron, the home planet of the Transformers.

In Japan, the continuity between "Super Link" and "Galaxy Force" is not strictly established, and the connection with Unicron is only hinted at in some places, but "Cybertron" is set about 10 years after "Energon," and is a continuation of the trilogy that began with "Armada." In fact, the plan to make it a trilogy was not originally conceived, and there was also a plan to develop an independent world for each series. However, the appearance of Unicron in the latter stages of "Armada" created a grandiose image within HASBRO, the toy manufacturer that develops the Transformers series in the US. The themes that emerged were the legend of Unicron and the opposing Primus creation myth, Microns, Energon, and the origins of the Transformers themselves, and Japan's Takara also agreed with this. Microns in particular were popular in both Japan and the US, so they appeared in all three works as a bridge between humans and Transformers.

"CYBERTRON" is based on the story of "Galaxy Force", but due to the differences in the setting and background as mentioned above, there are some changes in the dialogue, etc.

In particular, the first episode of "CYBERTRON" is an edited version of the first and second episodes of "Galaxy Force", further emphasizing that it is a sequel to "ENERGON". In addition, the final episode concludes the trilogy by introducing the human characters from "ARMADA" to "CYBERTRON".

Doesn’t say anything we don’t already know, but it’s kind of interesting to note the collaborative effort between Takara and Hasbro, even if there were communication issues between the two

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Nothing to do with power levels, but I found Master Galvatron’s character memo a bit interesting

Born from the rage of his own defeat, Master Galvatron has made his absoluteness his principle of action, more thorough, even paranoid. The former Master Megatron would not have considered losing to Nitro Convoy in speed or to Galaxy Convoy in solidarity with his allies as a threat to his superiority. He was confident enough to crush his opponent with his power. However, even though he now has greater power than before, Master Galvatron will never forgive any defeat. If Galaxy Convoy defeated him because of the trust he had with his allies, he will defeat them all with a power that exceeds that trust. That was the condition he imposed on himself as an absolute being. After defeating Super Starscream in a fierce battle, Master Galvatron's tendency to do so became even stronger. It is as if Starscream's obsession with the supreme position, which he had failed to achieve, had taken over him. However, what awaited him in the end in his single-minded pursuit of absoluteness was the destruction of either the universe or himself. His greatest enemy may not have been Primus or Galaxy Convoy, but himself, who was burning with endless ambition.

Starscream might have rubbed off on him lmao

grillmaster

Distinguished
Nothing to do with power levels, but I found Master Galvatron’s character memo a bit interesting

Born from the rage of his own defeat, Master Galvatron has made his absoluteness his principle of action, more thorough, even paranoid. The former Master Megatron would not have considered losing to Nitro Convoy in speed or to Galaxy Convoy in solidarity with his allies as a threat to his superiority. He was confident enough to crush his opponent with his power. However, even though he now has greater power than before, Master Galvatron will never forgive any defeat. If Galaxy Convoy defeated him because of the trust he had with his allies, he will defeat them all with a power that exceeds that trust. That was the condition he imposed on himself as an absolute being. After defeating Super Starscream in a fierce battle, Master Galvatron's tendency to do so became even stronger. It is as if Starscream's obsession with the supreme position, which he had failed to achieve, had taken over him. However, what awaited him in the end in his single-minded pursuit of absoluteness was the destruction of either the universe or himself. His greatest enemy may not have been Primus or Galaxy Convoy, but himself, who was burning with endless ambition.

Starscream might have rubbed off on him lmao
this is raw as fuck, and it being so raw is what makes the power levels matter

imo anyway

grillmaster

Distinguished
Infinite number galaxies.
"Like you, Hytherion is an Alternium-based lifeform. Thus, he already possessed power equal to yours!" Megatron unsheathed his sword and slashed at Convoy. "These days of peace under your reign end now. From here on, you will see the infinite galaxy being overrun and brought to ruin time and time again!"
huh just noticed this
considering tfwiki had previously mistranslated the name of the faction in Transformers Victory from Universal Peace Alliance (actual name) to Galactic Peace Alliance, is it possible it actually said universe

because lol an infinite galaxy is a weird way to phrase that; the universe can be infinite but not usually the galaxy

grillmaster

Distinguished
AMWts8CKDXo_zLX357kWcp6U-NP-VtwcQpF17itCq3faEx9QW60dxoFuySuzD6jk9so2lR00lgRq31OzdL7gBVfVgphFDyZIeU7JnCaAsOwpXH7SVn_3Dw=s0

somehow, i only realized this when i went to reread Balancing Act again
this is the G1 Marvel Comics universe Vector is observing here

that's G1 Comics Unicron

G1 Comics Unicron is galaxy level thanks to Balancing Act retcons, and i somehow only realized this now
ive seen that damn panel of unicron destroying galaxies out of context for so long i managed to literally forget the context :wow
lmfao i reread this again and only just now realized

unicrons mere existence is erasing galaxies, its not like an attack or anything, i knew that much but it never really set in lol

galaxy level by existing, galaxy level by standing there

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
huh just noticed this
considering tfwiki had previously mistranslated the name of the faction in Transformers Victory from Universal Peace Alliance (actual name) to Galactic Peace Alliance, is it possible it actually said universe

because lol an infinite galaxy is a weird way to phrase that; the universe can be infinite but not usually the galaxy
ive wondered this too just because quite frankly, the alternity translations are really old at this point and they even include some notes about stuff in the original text that as far as I can tell, was not translated directly?

Always made me curious if there were bits of info we’d missed

Back