• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

grillmaster

Distinguished
in Fight or Flee in g1 paradrons energon supply was massive enough that when detonated it created a golf ball sized white hole*, which is, scientifically impossible and i cant even attempt to calc such a thing lol
* this isnt explained in the episode, only in the script

and as noted above the remaining energon in unicrons body was able to rip a whole in the universe, and possibly create an entire universe??!?!?!

grillmaster

Distinguished
oh yeah also this funny ass highlight i should share

May 18, 2015​

Q: Dear Vector Prime,

As the Guardian of Time and Space you should know the Dark Spark, which is also capable of travel between times and places. Cybertronians in both Uniend and Tyran had theories but didn't know for sure what it is and where it comes from. So what exactly is the Dark Spark, who created it and why does it have so much power?

A: Dear Dabbler in Darkness,

If you will pardon the pun, I am as in the dark as they are. I have never personally encountered this malevolent force. Perhaps it is the dark essence of the Chaos Bringer himself, a focused matrix of Angolmois energy. Perhaps it is a fragment of the D-Void, dripping with the strange and necromantic energies of the Dead Universe. Perhaps it was once a Matrix of Leadership, corrupted by Violen Jiger and unleashed on the Multiverse as a weapon. Perhaps it is the essence of Megatron himself, from a timeline where his plot to assimilate all of the sparks on Cybertron was not foiled by Optimus Primal's Maximals. Perhaps some fragment of Mortilus survived to the current age to sow destruction. Perhaps it is an artifact created by the sinister Ebon Knights in their inscrutable service to the Elder Gods. In the end, what matters is that good bots stand against it, and never allow it to fall into the hands of those who would use it to subjugate others.

What is certain is that it is a force most powerful. It was the Dark Spark which punched through the quantum membrane separating the Uniend Cluster from the rest of the Multiverse, causing significant dimensional bleed and allowing for the TransTech to begin to build the taxonomy of its various streams.

The Dark Spark was able to pierce the barrier separating the Uniend cluster from the rest of the multiverse

Vector actively points out how powerful this is while also giving his guesses as to where the Dark Spark came from, his candidates being:

a fragment of the D-Void (?????)
a victorious Beast Machines Megatron (implying absorbing all the sparks of his universes cybertron would wield that kind of power)
Mortilus (???)
Unicron (of course)
Violen Jiger (!?!?!?!?)
Ebon Knights (sure)

Thirteen prime

Preeminent

The Dark Spark was able to pierce the barrier separating the Uniend cluster from the rest of the multiverse

Vector actively points out how powerful this is while also giving his guesses as to where the Dark Spark came from, his candidates being:

a victorious Beast Machines Megatron (implying absorbing all the sparks of his universes cybertron would wield that kind of power)
Mortilus (???)
Unicron (of course)
Violen Jiger (!?!?!?!?)
Ebon Knights (sure)
As we all know in transformers there are all possible options for an event so

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
By the way, logically, the tree of life can be comparable or even superior to the Omniverse?
And can thirteen Primes influence or be at the level of existence of the tree of life?
@OtherGalaxy
@grillmaster
No way to really know, but it is certainly portrayed as something more metaphysical than the regular planes of existence do.

Have not seen anything to suggest the 13 get any scaling though, the Astral Plane is implied to exist within the Allspark/Tree of Life. On some level I'm sure they can perceive or reach it but that's as far as I'd go

grillmaster

Distinguished

Mortilus (???)
Unicron (of course)
Violen Jiger (!?!?!?!?)
Ebon Knights (sure)
some random mf is about to get a random multiverse+-megaverse upgrade is what im saying :mjgrin

grillmaster

Distinguished
By the way, logically, the tree of life can be comparable or even superior to the Omniverse?
And can thirteen Primes influence or be at the level of existence of the tree of life?
@OtherGalaxy
@grillmaster
Vector was within the Allspark/The Crown (the top of the tree, which we never actually reach in Ablyss) when he sensed Galvatron being pulled back to reality and so he jumped in to intervene and fight him

The Crown is possibly superior the Astral Plane or is relative to it at the very least, i lean toward it being relative as obviously thats where Primus' astral form manifested when he was fighting Unicron, before he trapped both of them in corporeal forms in the multiverse

idk about the Tree necessarily being Omniversal, personally i think it kind of depends on your definition of Omniversal
this is about to be a tangent but bigger than infinity cosmology stuff is super confusing and im pretty sure OG made a thread on it a while back

however, i will say, if you mean Omniversal as in just being somewhere beyond Megaversal... :mjpls
i think the TF cosmology could get you there, possibly

so just one universe produces an uncountable infinity of branches, which iirc i asked OG and thatd be an extra cardinality up, so
universe+branches= multiverse+ - megaversal+
theres infinite of these universes in a cluster= megaversal++
theres like a dozen known clusters, and honestly theres probably clusters we havent seen but this is the low end, thats still multiple sets of infinite megaverses at LEAST

theres 17-22 higher dimensions each containing universes just like those beneath it
and then the Tree of Life is so vastly beyond all of that that it isnt even real by comparison, and thats all before you even REACH The Crown/Allspark

grillmaster

Distinguished
or i could just invoke this page and refuse to elaborate that works too
TF2DKBooks2.png

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
Vector was within the Allspark/The Crown (the top of the tree, which we never actually reach in Ablyss) when he sensed Galvatron being pulled back to reality and so he jumped in to intervene and fight him

The Crown is possibly superior the Astral Plane or is relative to it at the very least, i lean toward it being relative as obviously thats where Primus' astral form manifested when he was fighting Unicron, before he trapped both of them in corporeal forms in the multiverse

idk about the Tree necessarily being Omniversal, personally i think it kind of depends on your definition of Omniversal
this is about to be a tangent but bigger than infinity cosmology stuff is super confusing and im pretty sure OG made a thread on it a while back

however, i will say, if you mean Omniversal as in just being somewhere beyond Megaversal... :mjpls
i think the TF cosmology could get you there, possibly

so just one universe produces an uncountable infinity of branches, which iirc i asked OG and thatd be an extra cardinality up, so
universe+branches= multiverse+ - megaversal+
theres infinite of these universes in a cluster= megaversal++
theres like a dozen known clusters, and honestly theres probably clusters we havent seen but this is the low end, thats still multiple sets of infinite megaverses at LEAST

theres 17-22 higher dimensions each containing universes just like those beneath it
and then the Tree of Life is so vastly beyond all of that that it isnt even real by comparison, and thats all before you even REACH The Crown/Allspark
I mean the Omniverse of Transformers and not a definition, and there can be much more dimensions since, as Vector Prime states, there are the wildest universes that have uncountable infinite dimensions, and this despite the fact that dimension and reality in this context are two different phenomena.static-assets-upload5418022506976623548.png

grillmaster

Distinguished
I mean the Omniverse of Transformers and not a definition, and there can be much more dimensions since, as Vector Prime states, there are the wildest universes that have uncountable infinite dimensions, and this despite the fact that dimension and reality in this context are two different phenomena.View attachment 1782
then outside of some rare mentions of the Omniverse, mostly attributed to Unicron and Primus, i cant actually think of anything for the primes aside from that funny ass "omniversal tyrant" bit

grillmaster

Distinguished
Unicron's body in Balancing Act(2006-08B) Unicron.jpg
Unicron has no beginning or end, he always has and always will exist
He has a built in probability map that allows him to accurately predict both the past and future
He can fold transdimensional space (so i assume unspace) and create pocket dimensions at will, and this gives him limitless range (!?!?!?)
The cannon on his shoulder i assume is a giant anti proton particle beam (anti-protons are antimatter)
He also has a grinder in his chest to pull enemies in and electrocute them, as well as directly draw out the spark of enemies

grillmaster

Distinguished
unicrons still surprisingly overpowered after having been blown the fuck up like an infinite number of times at once and eaten by a multiverse killing black hole

Back