Transformers feats/discussion

grillmaster

Paramount
lol just look at all this shit
G2xSWatVP7NZCKVaahn3C6lElzR66ikxblHu4i2xLeU.jpg

1712176417982.png

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
The power and endurance of a Scorponok could well have survived being buried under approximately four hundred and sixty-two point seven tons of various debris.
RCO003.jpg
Optimus withstands lasers from Unicron's eyes, which previously destroys part of Cybertron.
RCO021_w.jpgRCO010.jpg
Galvatron withstands a blow from Unicron's fist that can cause serious damage to Cybertron.RCO015.jpgRCO007 (2).jpg
Optimus remained in place even when Unicron's shock wave destroyed the anti-matrix and literally everything.RCO030.jpgRCO031.jpg
Optimus can resist the influence of the anti-matrix and also suppress it.RCO033.jpg

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
a few statements about unicron:

Unicron is a force of nature beyond time.RCO002.jpgRCO004.jpg
An entity beyond calculation, beyond analysis, beyond logic.RCO008 (1).jpg
telepaths claim that Unicron's mind is too huge, incomprehensible, infinite.RCO023.jpgRCO024_w.jpg

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
Shockwave defeated the Dinobots.
RCO009.jpgRCO010_w.jpg
Even one at a time, these transformers are capable of destroying entire mountains.lost-treasure-39.jpgRCO011.jpg
Shockwave is capable of lifting and destroying military equipment.RCO013.jpgRCO014.jpg
Megatron defeats each of the Dinobots with one blow.RCO020.jpg

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
it's funny how absolutely cracked the dinobots are in Sunbow vs Marvel where they're strong but not necessarily overpowering everybody like they did in the cartoon

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
Abilities: In Dinobot mode, Sludge can exert up to 40,000 psi of pressure in a single step, enough force to destroy a bridge or even split a mountain. Only a handful of his comrades can match his immense strength and endurance. Its armored hide can withstand all but the most powerful explosions. He can operate in watery and swampy areas, as well as in the jungle.

Weaknesses: The victim is often dirt to the disasters it causes. Often his fellow Autobots have to dig him out of the rubble he has brought upon himself. Perhaps if he had been smarter, he would have found ways to avoid these difficulties. He is very slow due to his enormous weight.
7909deeb730b14dd095cba3828d1bc97 (2).jpg

grillmaster

Paramount
it's funny how absolutely cracked the dinobots are in Sunbow vs Marvel where they're strong but not necessarily overpowering everybody like they did in the cartoon
i kinda like them being stronger, makes them feel more like loose cannons, i think grimlock should be on par with optimus at minimum

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
there were episodes where they were entirely impervious even to Megatron's shots, I like them being the strongest autobots but counterbalanced by their sheer stupidity

grillmaster

Paramount
The Transformers (Sunbow Animated Series)

The original cartoon is quite silly, but it has an impressive amount of bizarrely high showings for some reason
These were posted before in this thread but I've collected them together for ease of access

Season 1
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HZEQfVV6BKkVivUIYpdZyoOJftuPoM6J/view

Script for Countdown to Extinction, along with the episode
Pretty nutty strength feats for the Dinobots, as we see Grimlock and Sludge pushing up a fallen skyscraper (200,000 tons)
This is consistent with Grimlock and Optimus being able to hold up the Washington Monument (80,000 tons), and Prime having been able to throw that giant supertanker (500,000 tons).
Also of course more ridiculous shots of Cybertron being launched into space at super speed (what an absurd durability feat for Megatron lmfao)
The Decepticons assume the explosion was powerful enough to have killed Megatron, but here he seems relatively unscathed, and he just got back. We know Cybertronians have automated repair systems, but its probably just the artists not remembering megs' damage from that episode. Either way, he's already up and about again rather easily, without being repaired yet.
Does sort of call into question if the characters end up running from shit that they could survive because they don't wanna risk it. Would make sense, honestly.

The Exponential Generator in this episode is confirmed to have enough energy to destroy Earth at its regular power, and it is continuously building power throughout the episode for about 8 hours, with Starscream intending on the blast reaching Cybertron and for him to collect all of the free energy. Optimus and Megatron fire it into space to save the planet, and Starscream ends up being caught in the explosion, and seems to tank it. He's knocked out of the sky, but hes not scuffed up like Megatron was after The Ultimate Doom's Cybertron feat
Curious how far Cybertron is meant to be in this episode, i don't think its just floating in the solar system somewhere, and i guess the assumption is it was returned to wherever it sits in space, but Starscream travelling from Cybertron to Earth in about 81 seconds (19:55-21:15) is pretty nutty

Season 2
In the Season 2 episode Microbots, Megatron gets ahold of the Heart of Cybertron, the power source of the Nemesis, and he inserts it into his chest. This gives him the power to shoot energy bolts like force lightning from his fingers, strong enough to knock down Optimus in one hit
later in the episode, Perceptor warns Brawn that the Heart of Cybertron is powerful enough to completely destroy the earth

So since G1, Decepticon ships have at least had power at a minimum planetary level, and considering other durability feats of characters in the show, not least of whom being Megatron himself, maybe even higher
also of note that Optimus got hit by this at minimum planet shattering power and still got up afterwards, wounded but alive

The universe is confirmed infinite in the original series, notable scaling for any hypothetical universal threats (Tornedron, possibly Unicron, though these would be over time)

The Revenge of Bruticus is one of my favorite episodes, and also pretty nuts for Bruticus' scaling, along with that of the Cybertronians as a whole. Last episode, Bruticus easily overpowers Devastator, overpowers Megatron, only loses by getting jumped by Menasor, whose punch hits with such force that a gigantic crater is blown into the ground (Menasor wasn't even aiming at the ground) The presumably damaged Combaticons are then imprisoned on an asteroid, then Blast-Off tows that entire asteroid to Cybertron, where then Bruticus attacks, defeating all of Shockwave's defense sentinels, blasts Shockwave into space, and then the Combaticons rig the Space Bridge to throw the entire planet Earth into the Sun.
We never see them getting repaired from the fight at the end of Starscream's Brigade, since they were damaged on an asteroid the entire time, so they had to have taken over Cybertron while still damaged. And they did it BY THEMSELVES.
Bruticus is just that strong, apparently.
This is where Cybertron was in space prior to being teleported to Earth in The Ultimate Doom
View attachment 1110
This is from Transport to Oblivion iirc, before Cybertron is brought near Earth, so this is a good idea i think of where it is normally, or at least where it used to be. This would provide a massive upscale in the speed of Cybertronians, considering Starscream and Skyfire travelled this distance on screen, and the Ark and the Nemesis crossed it in two minutes
I have no concrete calcs for this distance sadly, but i could easily see this qualifying for massively FTL considering they at minimum crossed galactic distances in minutes

End of Part 1

grillmaster

Paramount
Part 2

Season 3

Fight or Flee

The script clarifies that the molecular cannon destroys the autobot ship and the moon in front of it "down to the protons!"
View attachment 1117

scene from the final episode for comparison
This means Decepticon weaponry can cause subatomic destruction on the scale of celestial bodies
At the end, Paradron is destroyed, the energon exploding with such force that the entire planet collapses into a white hole
View attachment 1118
its funny i kept trying to find the power of this explosion but in the episode, the fireball explodes at FTL speeds so it was impossible
My intention was to see if it actually serves as a decent upper end for how durable G1 cartoon characters are, since Galvatron fled in a panic, which implies that he was under the impression it could actually kill him. As established before, that doesn't make it certain, but still
Of note, we actually have seen white holes elsewhere in the cartoon, only theyre in the inverted color universe that the gang travelled to once. How that connects to this one, I have no idea.

Matrix Scaling

Scourge claims the Matrix gives him the power of 100,000 Decepticons
With this power, he tanks attacks from both Galvatron and Cyclonus, and one shots them both. He is eventually beaten by Hot Rod, which I must assume has to do with the negative effects the Matrix has on Scourge, as well as Hot Rod being the Matrixs rightful bearer.
Possible speed feat as well as range for the Matrix

It is confirmed through this episode that the Hate Plague has taken over the entire galaxy

Whe time we see the matrix used in total is from 19:15 to 19:59, a time of about 43 seconds
While we sadly dont get any shots of it spreading beyond earth, knowing the whole galaxy is infected is an insane speed and range feat, as the milky way spans 100,000 light years in total
Using the distance and time i have found the energies of the matrix travelled at a minimum of 73,389,769,700 C
If the range of the Hate Plague is beyond galactic, let me know, as that would be even more insane speed wise
This is a good range for the Matrix of Leadership at least in the G1 Cartoon, notable because the Sunbow animated series is not connected to any Multiversal Singularities that I know of, so this Matrix is not a godly artifact of Primus' essence. If it is some sort of ancient artifact of Cybertronian technology, then that counts as a feat for cybertronian tech to be able to have galactic range and massively FTL speed
Along with insane speeds for the Matrix, its worth noting that the spores of the Hate Plague survived a Supernova, as well as having been imprisoned within the same star for millions of years

Season 4/Series Finale (US Continuity)

Also, last notable feat in the series that I can recall, when the Decepticons open the Plasma Energy Chamber, its energies disable the Autobots by overloading them, and it threatens to cause the Sun to go nova (which is kind of terrifying, considering the sun shouldnt be anywhere near large enough to go supernova)
To save the Autobots, the Earth, the Solar System, and potentially the universe, (as its implied that the Plasma Energy could just keep going out into space after destroying the sun, with the Autobots having no idea how far the reaction will carry) Spike and the Nebulans use the planetary engines Galvatron built into Cybertron to absorb all of the Plasma Energy, rerouting ALL OF THAT POWER directly into Vector Sigma, reenergizing Cybertron and beginning a new Golden Age.
I'd honestly consider it a decent durability feat for the Autobots that they all didnt immediately melt from such energy, however it still overloaded them of course, as for the energy causing the sun to go nova, i havent yet decided, but said energy being absorbed by Cybertron itself is a pretty good durability feat for the planet, at the very least
Theres possibly others before this but i remembered this one first as it was the series finale

Some simple stuff I didn't get around to yet, that IMO would put the high tiers of the Cartoon (and comic, but havent gotten to that either) around Star-Large Star level
Unicron is said to be able to consume planets and stars, with the Matrix being able to destroy him completely, alongside the Plasma Energy Chamber unleashing enough power to cause the sun to go nova as well, with the chain reaction potentially consuming the universe over time. Megatron's Solar Needle in Season 2 would also have destroyed the Sun (and supposedly the galaxy and/or universe, but I will refrain from that kind of madness for now). Most characters however don't quite scale to this level, and are closer to Dwarf Star level from the series' various planet moving feats, along with massively FTL scaling via crossing galactic distances.

Some Sources
Scripts for G1 episodes and the movie, some of these provide nutty context for feats. The entire series is also up on YouTube now, so if you want to subject yourself to it for the funny as I have, its there.

Last edited:

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
The Transformers (Sunbow Animated Series)

The original cartoon is quite silly, but it has an impressive amount of bizarrely high showings for some reason
These were posted before in this thread but I've collected them together for ease of access

Season 1
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HZEQfVV6BKkVivUIYpdZyoOJftuPoM6J/view

Script for Countdown to Extinction, along with the episode
Pretty nutty strength feats for the Dinobots, as we see Grimlock and Sludge pushing up a fallen skyscraper (200,000 tons)
This is consistent with Grimlock and Optimus being able to hold up the Washington Monument (80,000 tons), and Prime having been able to throw that giant supertanker (500,000 tons).
Also of course more ridiculous shots of Cybertron being launched into space at super speed (what an absurd durability feat for Megatron lmfao)
The Decepticons assume the explosion was powerful enough to have killed Megatron, but here he seems relatively unscathed, and he just got back. We know Cybertronians have automated repair systems, but its probably just the artists not remembering megs' damage from that episode. Either way, he's already up and about again rather easily, without being repaired yet.
Does sort of call into question if the characters end up running from shit that they could survive because they don't wanna risk it. Would make sense, honestly.

The Exponential Generator in this episode is confirmed to have enough energy to destroy Earth at its regular power, and it is continuously building power throughout the episode for about 8 hours, with Starscream intending on the blast reaching Cybertron and for him to collect all of the free energy. Optimus and Megatron fire it into space to save the planet, and Starscream ends up being caught in the explosion, and seems to tank it. He's knocked out of the sky, but hes not scuffed up like Megatron was after The Ultimate Doom's Cybertron feat
Curious how far Cybertron is meant to be in this episode, i don't think its just floating in the solar system somewhere, and i guess the assumption is it was returned to wherever it sits in space, but Starscream travelling from Cybertron to Earth in about 81 seconds (19:55-21:15) is pretty nutty

Season 2
In the Season 2 episode Microbots, Megatron gets ahold of the Heart of Cybertron, the power source of the Nemesis, and he inserts it into his chest. This gives him the power to shoot energy bolts like force lightning from his fingers, strong enough to knock down Optimus in one hit
later in the episode, Perceptor warns Brawn that the Heart of Cybertron is powerful enough to completely destroy the earth

So since G1, Decepticon ships have at least had power at a minimum planetary level, and considering other durability feats of characters in the show, not least of whom being Megatron himself, maybe even higher
also of note that Optimus got hit by this at minimum planet shattering power and still got up afterwards, wounded but alive

The universe is confirmed infinite in the original series, notable scaling for any hypothetical universal threats (Tornedron, possibly Unicron, though these would be over time)

The Revenge of Bruticus is one of my favorite episodes, and also pretty nuts for Bruticus' scaling, along with that of the Cybertronians as a whole. Last episode, Bruticus easily overpowers Devastator, overpowers Megatron, only loses by getting jumped by Menasor, whose punch hits with such force that a gigantic crater is blown into the ground (Menasor wasn't even aiming at the ground) The presumably damaged Combaticons are then imprisoned on an asteroid, then Blast-Off tows that entire asteroid to Cybertron, where then Bruticus attacks, defeating all of Shockwave's defense sentinels, blasts Shockwave into space, and then the Combaticons rig the Space Bridge to throw the entire planet Earth into the Sun.
We never see them getting repaired from the fight at the end of Starscream's Brigade, since they were damaged on an asteroid the entire time, so they had to have taken over Cybertron while still damaged. And they did it BY THEMSELVES.
Bruticus is just that strong, apparently.
This is where Cybertron was in space prior to being teleported to Earth in The Ultimate Doom
View attachment 1110
This is from Transport to Oblivion iirc, before Cybertron is brought near Earth, so this is a good idea i think of where it is normally, or at least where it used to be. This would provide a massive upscale in the speed of Cybertronians, considering Starscream and Skyfire travelled this distance on screen, and the Ark and the Nemesis crossed it in two minutes
I have no concrete calcs for this distance sadly, but i could easily see this qualifying for massively FTL considering they at minimum crossed galactic distances in minutes

End of Part 1

If we assume that this super tanker weighed 500,000 tons and had a length of 450 meters, then it would take approximately 22943614.792 million tons of force for Optimus to throw it to Megatron.

Back