Transformers feats/discussion

grillmaster

Paramount
a set of three posters that came with the final UK comics, they combine together to make this image
art by andrew wildman (iirc)
INTERVIEW_-_Jim_Sorenson_Talks_About_Transformers_A_Visual_History_Book_16__scaled_800-1.png

grillmaster

Paramount
RID Fortress Maximus/Brave Maximus
The warrior Plasma transforms into head mode and combines with Cybertron City's Master Brain to form the warrior Brave. He fully understands and trusts his fellow Cybertron fighters. When Brave calls out "Transform!" and changes into head mode, the ground splits asunder with a mighty roar, and Cybertron City changes into a colossal Transformer 350 m tall. His ultimate deathblow attack, the "Final Burn," fires off all his cannons at once, enveloping the surface it strikes in white light and annihilating evil. When he transforms into the Super Dreadnought-Class Battleship Maximus, he can carry Cybertron warriors and use the Space Cybertron Net to travel between fixed stars at the speed of light.

grillmaster

Paramount
this website could be useful for finding more funny stuff
lots of untranslated stuff tho

Last edited:

grillmaster

Paramount
Decepticon Overlord w/ Dreadnaut Bio:
Decepticon Overlord is a dark force of doom and destruction. He is part of an ultra-elite Decepticon strike team, the Phase Sixers. Their mission: annihilate civilizations so worlds are ready for Decepticon conquest. Titan Master Dreadnaut gives him an ion imploder fireblast that erases matter from existence.
Strength: 10 (14)
Intelligence: 9 (12)
Speed: 8 (10)
Fireblast: 10 (20)

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
The Transformers threw literally everything they had against Thunderwing, but the planet was destroyed faster than he was defeated.Z9y8s8Q.jpg
Thunderwing was feared by most, if not, all Cybertronians, as his capability lead him to destroy planets; even threatening Cybertron itself, to the point it was uninhabitable at first:UG5u79C.jpgmain-qimg-f0e619ee77d52152b8a9241f8b9f129f-pjlq (1).jpegmain-qimg-6619916597ece2a7039994f357a504d4-pjlq (2).jpegmain-qimg-88deda323cf4381d07a884b04667fe76-pjlq (2).jpeg

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Gigatron and God Fire Convoy fighting at Earth's core and surviving a big explosion that went to the surface.
There you have Gigatron and God Fire Convoy (Or Galvatron and Omega Prime if you are watching the American version) in the Earth's core. Gigatron is ok while God Fire Convoy is damaged by the magma.
uCnLpc9.gif

Later, God Fire Convoy with the power of all the children of the world, used the Matrix Blade to defeat Gigatron. The light from the explosion pierces the Earth from the Earth's core. There is also an earthquake.
CMEA4xb.gif

Gigatron and his minions (except Sky-Byte) are trapped like General Zod in the Superman II Movie.

grillmaster

Paramount
The Transformers threw literally everything they had against Thunderwing, but the planet was destroyed faster than he was defeated.View attachment 1470
Thunderwing was feared by most, if not, all Cybertronians, as his capability lead him to destroy planets; even threatening Cybertron itself, to the point it was uninhabitable at first:View attachment 1471View attachment 1472View attachment 1473View attachment 1474
this combined with optimus being able to punch sixshot and crack his chestplate, made from a collapsed star (and potentially WIN a full on fight, according to furman he was sandbagging to prevent collateral damage) makes me think that at least when Furman is writing them, the transformers are pretty damn cracked

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
There you have Gigatron and God Fire Convoy (Or Galvatron and Omega Prime if you are watching the American version) in the Earth's core. Gigatron is ok while God Fire Convoy is damaged by the magma.
uCnLpc9.gif

Later, God Fire Convoy with the power of all the children of the world, used the Matrix Blade to defeat Gigatron. The light from the explosion pierces the Earth from the Earth's core. There is also an earthquake.
CMEA4xb.gif

Gigatron and his minions (except Sky-Byte) are trapped like General Zod in the Superman II Movie.
It seems that in this forum it is mentioned that Gigatron could manipulate the core of the Earth, but I don’t really remember this, although even without this we have feats at the level of the planet when Omega Prime fought against a weakened Unicron.

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
It seems that in this forum it is mentioned that Gigatron could manipulate the core of the Earth, but I don’t really remember this, although even without this we have feats at the level of the planet when Omega Prime fought against a weakened Unicron.
He fought against Unicron?

EDIT: I found it, sorry.

Ask Vector Prime​

The Unicron of Viron 704.08 Gamma began life as a tyrant and a conqueror on Planet X. Originally possessing a destroyer tank configuration, Unicron united his planet, and eventually he utilized a mystical Cyber Key to merge his consciousness with it. Unicron proceeded to begin to consume this reality before Omega Prime and Fortress Maximus stopped him.

grillmaster

Paramount
Vector Prime Bio:
One of the first Transformers robots ever created, Vector Prime has been charged since the beginning of the universe with protecting the integrity of time itself. In a cosmos full of all-powerful beings, he protects the progress of time from the damage caused by Unicron and other monsters. Together with his friend (and occasional bodyguard) Safeguard, he adventures from one end of infinite space to the other.
even the toys say the universe is infinite

grillmaster

Paramount
Transwarp drives can travel across time and space
according to dreamwave, the original Nemesis had an experimental one
so do Unicron Trilogy factions,
and of course the future Maximals and Predacons

my immediate assumption is that tech evolution wise, Transwarp drives are a mobile evolution of the Space Bridge, which also uses Transwarp (Transwarp refers to Unspace, also known as Subspace and a trillion other names)
edit: lol tfwiki actually says as much, i didnt see this till i went to double check my space bridge lore

Last edited:

grillmaster

Paramount
mobility wise this would provide an obvious massive advantage, since Space Bridges, as far as I know, usually have to constructed, they're infrastructure. At least one, anyway
early models need a receiver at both ends, later ones can just open a portal without it, and finally then Transwarp drives are ship portable

grillmaster

Paramount
also notable is how space bridges are powerful enough to move entire planets rapidly, like when enough of them bridged cybertron into earths orbit, or when later on onslaught used shockwaves to throw the earth into the sun, which is just incredibly funny

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
especially considering they work via Unspace, something nobody in Transformers but Unicron actually understands, which means good fucking luck to their enemies stacked against that

Back