Transformers feats/discussion

grillmaster

Paramount
the worst part of it to me isnt even that, though thats a huge part of it

its that onslaughts bridge did this from cybertron, no involvement from earth at all
the earth space bridge doesnt even come up in the episode
edit: it DOES actually, megatron tells shrapnel to remove its control console, but the earth space bridge still has no way to stop the one on cybertron, nor does destroying it seem to sever the bridges control over the earth, lmfao
so from wherever the fuck in the galaxy cybertron is at the time of the Revenge of Bruticus, Onslaught just walked up to the space bridge, attacked his backpack to it so it could target the earth, and just
sent the planet at the sun

Last edited:

grillmaster

Paramount
decepticons vs the empire, shockwave walks up to the space bridge, presses a button, and sends the death star hurtling into a star

grillmaster

Paramount
honestly its funny as fuck the implication that the decepticons can just do this, they just usually dont cause megatron wants earths resources and wants to rule the earth, not atomize it

grillmaster

Paramount
that does have an explanation actually, a couple that i can recall;
1. the initial decepticon attack was just that ridiculously, comically powerful, that they sent the whole planet flying into space
2. the decepticons fired off a planetary engine or two or one exploded at some point
3. i think in the bayverse comics cybertrons star disappeared or soemthing

grillmaster

Paramount
that does have an explanation actually, a couple that i can recall;
1. the initial decepticon attack was just that ridiculously, comically powerful, that they sent the whole planet flying into space
2. the decepticons fired off a planetary engine or two or one exploded at some point
3. i think in the bayverse comics cybertrons star disappeared or soemthing
all these are canon to explain the last one i believe it had something to do with the allspark

grillmaster

Paramount

Tales of the Beast Hunters - Chapter 16​

Ultra Magnus sees the massive Predacon coming from a mile away. He doesn't know who the big dragon is, and he doesn't care. All he knows is that the dragons are dangerous, and must be defeated. He converts to robot mode and leaps into the air, bringing the Forge of Solus around in a shattering blow that would destroy a lesser robot. Grimwing takes the blow, and is only momentarily fazed. The battle is short, violent, and never in doubt. It ends with Ultra Magnus on the ground, disarmed and barely functional. Grimwing stands over him. "Pathetic," he says. "I hoped to learn something from you, but this new race of Cybertronians must all be liars and savages." He leans down to look into the optics of his Autobot opponent, "Be warned. This world is in grave danger from my fellow Predacons. I will restrain them. You and your fellows stay out of my way or be destroyed." And then he is gone, leaving Ultra Magnus dented and smoking in the dust.

Forge of Solus:​

• Nearly equal to the Star Saber in power.