• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

Arcee

Notorious
EarthSpark is mid.

Screen_Shot_2023-05-19_at_7.31.04_PM.png

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Also just found out transformers has its own version of the Kabbalah?
Huh?
Bm-singularityablyss_treeoflife.jpg

(Graphic is Fanmade based on information from the book)
It has some pretty wild implications from the tfwiki summary and I've never seen...anyone bring this up on any VS forum
The Green level on its own is the totality of the multiverse/possibilities apparently
  • Eternity—A vibrant green realm celebrating (embodying?) the vastness of time, from the primordial gasps of the universe to its creaking frozen end and all possibilities between. Those who pass through Eternity are reminded that matter and energy cannot be consumed or destroyed, but merely change state—cycling back and forth again and again if we can but telescope out our sense of time to see the universe in terms of forever.
It's on the tfwiki media archive so I'll skim it when I have a chance

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Would the Crown include the Astral Plane? Where is this information on the wiki?
the crown is supposed to be the afterlife, I was reading about the afterspark stuff and stumbled on this (wanted to see if tfwiki stating Unicron tore a whole in Overspace was true but AFAIK couldn't find quotes supporting it, then ended up here)
Which book? Never even knew this existed.
2004 Transformers Legends book
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers_Legends_(book)
https://mega.nz/folder/WJRXma4K#ME1APwa5W35JK9_ZZtY_gw/folder/jBBCkZIL

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
the crown is also referred to as the "Godhead" though and even the absolute lowest level the Kingdom, is referred to as reality :rock

"a mere fraction of the tip of an iceberg, the surface of the mirror"

Megatron's life in reality is referred to as a "mere metaphor" for the journey ahead

yeah this is shaping up to be pretty wild

Arcee

Notorious
the crown is also referred to as the "Godhead" though and even the absolute lowest level the Kingdom, is referred to as reality :rock

"a mere fraction of the tip of an iceberg, the surface of the mirror"

Megatron's life in reality is referred to as a "mere metaphor" for the journey ahead

yeah this is shaping up to be pretty wild
So, I'm guessing this could mean more outerversal stuff in Transformers?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
> more outerversal stuff
> vsbw terms in my obd, once again

:heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
legosgalaxy here building his own lil vsbw like cult with his minions, i gotta keep an eye on you, in order to put you on check, in case things go wrong :heston

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
believe me nobody is more skeptical about TF feats, than I am :mjlol I reread all this shit like 15x to try and make sure I’m interpreting it fairly because context is a bitch for transformers especially

The Tree of Life stuff specifically though does make out “reality” to be an extremely small basic part of whatever the whole is

so it’s worthwhile lore regardless

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
its just more megaversal+ stuff, bruh

no outerversal headcanon :jordangif

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
true unicron/primus are omniversal but we not ready for that conversation :mjgrin

but nah idgaf about VSB terms, but since I know what they meant by asking I am answering in kind

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
unironically

at this point, tf verse, is one of the very few verses to getting closer to canon ''omniversal'' levels at this point, so far, dozens of megaversal+ sources have been posted, and there are actually some other obscure stuff, each time, tf might do the things, genis, lolbane, xenogears and merlyn couldnt do :mjlol

Back