• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@DarkestGlory accidentally found the Unicron adapting cap lol, it’s from the DK guide
FDe3be5VUAIKhyO

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
the last knight....app version of the bayformers continuity has some very unusual and interesting lore
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Source:Transformers:_The_Last_Knight_App_timeline

Space​

13.7 Billion BC​

The Beginning​

In the beginning, before there was time and space as we know them, there was Primus and Unicron: the two gods of the Transformers universe.

Primus and Unicron​

Primus and Unicron are pulled into our universe at the moment knows as "The Big Bang".

Primus​

The benevolent Primus is the creator, the ultimate force of good and the source of all life in the universe.

Unicron​

The manevolent Unicron is the destroyer, the ultimate force of evil and the source of all destructive energy in the universe.

War of Creation vs. Destruction​

Primus and Unicron go to war to determine which force will rule the universe and guide its destinity.

Our Universe Is Formed​

Primus and Unicron wage a battle of creation and destruction for billions of years. Their fight scatters matter and energon across space, forming the building blocks of our universe.

Cybertron​

Primus Imprisons Unicron​

Primus cannot defeat Unicron, but he can keep him from turning the universe into a wasteland of destruction. Primus sacrifices himself and traps Unicron inside the one thing that can contain him: himself. Primus takes the form of a mechanoid planet and locks Unicron inside. The planet becomes known as Cybertron.

It's clearly based on past origins, especially Marvel G1 and somewhat the DK Guide, but it makes some strange alterations not found anywhere else. Apparently in this specific micro-continuity, Primus and Unicron destroyed and recreated the universe countless times (at least that's how I understand the 'creation and destruction' part since it says the universe as we know it only existed afterwards), until Primus locked Unicron inside of himself to keep everyone else safe. They also existed outside of time and space, but were pulled into the universe when the big bang happened here. It's actually a really cool origin and I wish there had been stories built into it beyond this strange little app. There are aspects of it borrowing a lot from Aligned's lore, but others are completely new. I don't really like Aligned's lore (as much as I enjoy the cartoon) so I don't feel like cross checking the covenant of primus again to verify and also it doesn't matter.

Anyways this is just more obvious feats of avatars of Primus and Unicron being able to no-sell big bangs and create and destroy universes quite easily.

Last edited:

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Could be wrong but I don't think Bayverse comics are directly connected to the movies?

As for everything else idk I sorta just hop into this thread from time to time lol

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
the movie comics are branch timeline(s)/universes afaik

so it would mean versions of Bay Prime are universal

haven't seen vid tho

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
most of you lads throw the word universal so casually, like a gum :mjlol

> bayverse prime > universal, bruh, whats next? universal yeehaw being canon? :mjlol even if somehow universal bay prime versions exist, they are nameless and unknown, so nah, you still stuck with multi block/town+ level movie versions or whatever new they had in the new movie, lmao

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
p much same thing i said
it would be parallel versions of him with higher feats, like how theres a version out there somewhere of Armada Optimus that’s star level, but it sure as hell aint actually in the cartoon

Back