• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
featwise I have zero clue how strong that form is because Unicron was extremely weakened here (a running theme that forms a weird thread continuing all the way through Unicron Trilogy) and they were getting their asses beat by Shokaract prior to this

thugshakinglunatic

featwise I have zero clue how strong that form is because Unicron was extremely weakened here (a running theme that forms a weird thread continuing all the way through Unicron Trilogy) and they were getting their asses beat by Shokaract prior to this
how come vp and others don't even understand the convenant? Also would you put shokoract and the convenant above the alternity?
image.png

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
how come vp and others don't even understand the convenant? Also would you put shokoract and the convenant above the alternity?
image.png
the real reason is that the Covenant have never appeared again and no writer really seems to know what’s going on with them. Furman used them this one time and that’s it and never elaborated and once the 13 concept came around (and I’m not entirely sure which writer came up with it first, I think it actually was Furman too…) every writer including Furman seems to have been more interested in that. All we can really get from AvP is that the Covenant exist(ed) but whatever they are is so convoluted it makes no sense even to them. There’s no actual reason given beyond this.

As far as feats go there is really nothing I’m aware of in Reaching the Omega Point putting either group above the Alternity, the Timestorm is actually the only thing in the story said to be a threat to many universes. The Covenant apparently have minds that exist beyond time but their physical bodies at least weren’t too strong.The “Argos Cluster burned” thing was referring to Shokaract’s army raiding a star system so even that isn’t attributable to his direct strength. The Covenant’s essence vs Unicron essence could be a good feat but this was also possibly Unicron at the weakest we’ve ever seen him so I’ve no clue how to really pin anything on it. Worth revisiting the comic I guess.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
^ the only thing known about Yggdrasil in Transformers mythology is that it's a special tree on a specific planet in Beast Wars Neo. It being in the Zodiac would mean it has more significance than that, but similar to there being a Serpentor sign (who is just...a guy) it's kind of a big unknown what that actually means.

I had known about the Zodiac but never seen these graphics before lol, I wish this game had a transcript somewhere. Seems like a few of the short-lived mobile games may have lore that's basically lost media now.

Also I realize, since I hadn't read Transformers Wings yet I didn't know they explained a little more about the Covenant. In this universe, they talk about Primon being the 13th member of the Covenant, which ties up a longterm plot hole(?) about whether Primon or Prima was the first of the 13, since most fiction presents it as Prima for several decades and largely ignores Primon.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
main-qimg-7a8039b59da62b5c8bd6d6f5e173a972

in those numerous dimensions, a what if universal+ bayverse prime exists while watching the og cartoon series :wow

Back