• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Gonna copy paste the Beast Wars feats I posted on *snrk* fanverse
Predacon weapons fire decimates a mountain:

Megatron survives an Energon explosion that wrecks the rest of the mountain:

Waspinator survives having a massive boulder dropped on him and Terrorsaur's pistol blows it to pieces:

Dinobot gets pinned by a large rock but eventually shoves it off him:

Cheetor's gun blows up a big rock:

Terrorsaur blows up big rocks:

Waspinator's gun blows up a decent sized boulder:

Maximals survive a massive Energon explosion, though it leaves them blind:

explosion aftermath:

Tigatron destroys big rocks:

he destroys bigger rock:

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
The warship Thanatos has Starblitz Torpedoes capable of destroying Cybertron
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
The warship Thanatos has Starblitz Torpedoes capable of destroying Cybertron
image0.jpg

image0.jpg
IDW Decepticon Empire was kind of nuts
Even if he was exaggerating Starscream said at one point any of their bigger ships could bust a planet a dozen times over, Galvatron had a "worldburner" ship, and we know WarWorlds exist although they seemed a bit smaller than the Marvel one was. In Rom vs Transformers Shining armor I think it was Ultra Magnus who said if Decepticons had an energon synthesizer they would have overrun the autobots and won the war in weeks :skully

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Primus' power, even a small part, stops you from being immediately obliterated by Unspace's nonexistence. So in a roundabout way I guess this answers whether or not Primus and Unicron can deal with that sort of thing. Note that Transformers, despite using Transwarp/Unspace for much of their spacetime-faring technology, have no idea how it works and rarely even know it exists.
Coming back to this to say that Super Starscream, having absorbed a significant chunk of Primus’s power, should be able to no-sell similar stuff

IDW Decepticon Empire was kind of nuts
Even if he was exaggerating Starscream said at one point any of their bigger ships could bust a planet a dozen times over, Galvatron had a "worldburner" ship, and we know WarWorlds exist although they seemed a bit smaller than the Marvel one was. In Rom vs Transformers Shining armor I think it was Ultra Magnus who said if Decepticons had an energon synthesizer they would have overrun the autobots and won the war in weeks :skully
And a single Ark class was described to have destructive potential equal to the sum total of mankind

image0.jpg

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I didn’t realize at the end of Marvel UK’s The Legacy of Unicron arc, Unicron’s time portal he had built out of random shit on Junkion, sent Death’s Head all the way into the Dr Who multiverse :lolwat

5Qjeuxh.jpg

HTxKA3s.jpg

Honestly kind of makes sense as we know Unspace extends well beyond the main Transformers multiverse(s) and considering Unicron lives there…not exactly anything to stop him

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Autobots destroy a bunch of asteroids in the first issue of Marvel G1

image0.jpg

image0.jpg
this reminds me Shockwave blows a hole through one of the pylons connecting the Hub planets together in Regeneration One. So Marvel G1 high tiers seem to be like, continental at absolute mininum as that column was a decent chunk of the size of a planet. I need to go through all of marvel g1

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Random Marvel stuff I'm stumbling on

vX5B2NyqOhu4Mky4YdFi9SVbeIxoeZdblJHt9x_B3uuxGDxB-hAjRQpXqTVXacEDfIYPGGgnvHe1XqR7JEESwM8aVm5snBCcGiFRVwIMr66S7RHUIiu0fJB2-Mb0HA9U2tfN0Q=s0

Unicron states after their original fight Primus only has a small fragment of power left. Just in case we needed more confirmation that present day Primus and Unicron are nerfed to hell compared to their energy forms.

There's also a page from Legacy of Unicron, where Rodimus Prime tries to attack Unicron's mind in the Astral Plane with the MatrixI

And Unicron says the Matrix actually fuels him and he's glad this happened because he can absorb it there! Just more confirmation the Matrix only damages him physically. His mind and essence can actually absorb its energies if they make direct contact with it. Presumably this goes both ways with Primus and the Dead Matrix.
T_ugC9eEQRXO6wEIKvkl8DU7PndkOcGKRyfn6XwYb6a57EMPKtnFg7LrLD_jVEeLNxysn9aGNW66Q5S49HUv5973tgM3oah-zo_TNL0b02HWwidNek2jzv5IDatyFudSNjUqvg=s0

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
not going to spoil it but issue 3 of Skybound's Transformers is not just an amazing Transformers comic but one of the best issues of anything I've read this year, maybe longer
I haven't been eating this good since MTMTE ended

F_aA1xmbEAAPUf0.jpg

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
also minor spoiler
the 13 were briefly mentioned, which shocked me because Skybound's TF is heavily taking influence from the cartoons (the 13 did not exist at the time that show was made), and while DWJ is a big fan of the Marvel comic run, the 13 didn't exist yet then either! I assumed they'd be running with a very down to earth G1 focus on the lore, it's cool to see at least the wider mythology creep in if only for some kind of religious belief so far

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
For some reason never included this quote

May 31, 2015​

Q: Dear Vector Prime,

Who is your arch nemesis?

A: Dear Opposite One,

I don't know as if I have a single arch nemesis. Certainly in my role as guardian of time and space, my most frequent opponent is Unicron, but he often seems barely aware of my existence. Sideways is, of course, a frequent morpho-thorn in my side. I once had a series of memorable encounters with Gigatron--the one hailing from Primax 603.0 Beta, I mean, with transmorphic regenerative abilities. Though, come to think of it, the Gigatron hailing from Primax 400.05 Alpha and his Destronger were also dimension hoppers.

It's stated in Balancing Act as well, but that was an avatar. This is referring to Vector's cross universal adventures, stating Unicron basically is almost unaware he's even there because of the gulf in power. So whatever megaversal higher dimensional tier you want to place Vector on, the 13 are literal non-entities in comparison to even sealed Unicron/Primus

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
For some reason never included this quote

It's stated in Balancing Act as well, but that was an avatar. This is referring to Vector's cross universal adventures, stating Unicron basically is almost unaware he's even there because of the gulf in power. So whatever megaversal higher dimensional tier you want to place Vector on, the 13 are literal non-entities in comparison to even sealed Unicron/Primus
I could've sworn you already did post this quote, because it sounds very familiar to me :hm

Then again, I might've spent a good hour or two reading through the ask vector prime shit one day that I forgot about :tupac

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I could've sworn you already did post this quote, because it sounds very familiar to me :hm

Then again, I might've spent a good hour or two reading through the ask vector prime shit one day that I forgot about :tupac
I think I posted the panel from Balancing Act a few times, where he basically says the same thing. But the context there was weird bc at the time the Singularity concept wasn't as fleshed out yet and Vector was supposed to just be one guy and stuff, the retcons giving them tons of avatars happened I want to say a year or so later? It's not an overtly obvious difference but I think in the greater context it's important.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
golden megatron punches golden lizard so badly, he washes off his fake golden color, and reverts back to his base namek saga version

:mjlol

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Thought it'd be kinda funny as a what if, if we were gonna analyze this by "power levels"/multipliers how strong would Unicron/Primus end up being. Basically I'm just seeing how nutty you can get with certain context

-multiverse: endless realities each with an uncountable infinity of branch universes, infinite pasts and futures, pocket dimensions, higher dimensions etc. There's also multiple of these. Primus is omnipresent and is supposed to be the "breath of life at the beginning of each universe".
-Vok prophesy Sealed Unicron will destroy every plane of existence. They're omnipresent throughout both time and space (as well as other things), so there is a 0% chance they were lying.
-Unicron Singularity/Grand Black Hole: Would have destroyed all of these as well, debatably destabilized the omniverse. Was stopped by an avatar of Primus, which means the full power of Sealed Primus is still literally infinitely higher. Also notably, the singularity was caused by a Unicron that had been running on fumes across multiple storylines self-destructing. He still survived this because death doesn't apply to him.
-Ask Vector Prime establishes that Omega Locks are a small piece of Primus' power. This reinforces the above as he uses an Omega Lock to stop the Black Hole.
-Post Shroud Unicron almost tanks the multiverse on his own. Would result in similar scaling to the above.
-Unicron in Marvel era states that Primus has very little power left
-The Tree of Life exists as a part of Sealed Primus. Also it's mentioned in Beast Wars Uprising, which is a Post Shroud story, so technically Tree of Life scaling could still in some weird way apply to even the weakened current versions??? Anyways this stuff operates on such a level that all of the above just straight up isn't real compared to it.
-True Form Primus is, according to Unicron, significantly stronger than the one he encounters later.
-True Form Primus is the lesser half of Unicron and summarily got his ass beat when they actually fought. Every version of the creation myth includes this.
Original Unicron would have been all of this+all of Primus' potential

What a goofy ass series. All of these examples are published decades apart and in some cases get retconned into other things (for example, Marvel Unicron/Primus were only supposed to be universe level. Dozens of retcons keep changing that initial origin and scaling).

This is just messing around seeing how far you could go with the scaling chain. It is 100% unintentional on any author's part, but so is most of Transformers.

Also funnily enough Furman constantly refers to Primus as "The Dreamer" and creations like the Transformers or the Covenant as "The Dream" during the Marvel run and Reaching the Omega Point
This seemed to just be cool flowery language but the Tree of Life kinda makes it literal too lol

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Source:Legends_Comic:_Bonus_Edition_Vol._EX_(Grand_Maximus)

I didn't read through this manga super closely before, and my Japanese TF Continuity knowledge is sparse so some of it goes over my head but noticed a few things from TFwiki's translatio (I think @Arcee mentioned some of this in another thread)

Devil Z might be universe level or higher?
DEVIL Z (v.o.): I brought them to Earth and laid them to rest with me…

DEVIL Z (v.o.): On Earth, there is Zodiac that created the G1 World.

DEVIL Z (v.o.): And the Angolmois Energy lies dormant as well…
G1 World=Japanese G1 universe, this is yet another confirmation that Zodiac/Star Power creates universes.
DEVIL Z: And now, I have also absorbed the Shinchōkon of the Legends World.

DEVIL Z: I am a devil, but have also obtained the power of a god.

DEVIL Z: Scorponok, of the G1 World!
Shinchokon is what the Zamojin used to create the Legends universe, which is a bizarre quasi-fictional realm. I don't fully understand all of its lore, it's both treated as a regular universe and one where it is literally fiction and causes weird paradoxes if regular Transformers interact with it
DEVIL Z: Once I slaughter every living thing in this world,

DEVIL Z: I will become the Legends World itself!

DEVIL Z: And then, I will use the Shinchōkon to dominate every connected world.

Claims of merging with the universe eventually, and then attacking other neighboring universes

It's a lot of hype mostly and not verifiable, but it's interesting to note nonetheless. I'd like to see Devil Z come back in a real way, he's got some weird space fetus form and I always vote for the weirdest outcome to happen
Devilz2.jpg

Back