• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
It's kind of off topic but I really never got scaling shit like soul manip by number of souls affected, since that's mostly just range, not efficacy

in some cases it makes sense, but in others not really :hm

I guess menos grande's scale above magic gods and soul crush them :wow

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
It's kind of off topic but I really never got scaling shit like soul manip by number of souls affected, since that's mostly just range, not efficacy

in some cases it makes sense, but in others not really :hm

I guess menos grande's scale above magic gods and soul crush them :wow
I think it’s just because similar to conceptual manipulation both are things that just can’t be measured at all, so the amount is used as the way to quantify something that has no actual mathematic parameters, as with conceptual stuff most communities treat it as limited by the scope of its influence.

It is definitely not airtight I just don’t know of any other way to do it.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Some Cybertron/Galaxy Force stuff I feel like we overlooked a little bit

Around 9:30 is when it starts

Prior to this, Vector notes that it doesn't matter that Gigantion is located in a separate universe from earth, as all worlds (universes in this context) will be destroyed by the Unicron Singularity. I had thought this was a comic thing but it was always a part of the cartoon lore as well.
As I travelled through the timestream, into what you would call the future, I came upon an impassible barrier. Such things are not uncommon...all great events leave their mark upon the timestream. But as I peered through this barrier... I saw nothing beyond. Only emptiness. And I recognized the black hole for what it truly was. The end of time.

Every single thing in the cosmos has a fixed life. Galaxies, planets, humans, Transformers... I alone have stood outside the reach of time, watching, ever vigilant, as the millennium marched past. I have seen oceans rise, continents shift and mountains crumble. I have seen brother rise against brother, and the decimation it leaves behind. And always the great cycle continues, as new life rises from the ashes of destruction. Now after eons of watching, I too have become part of the cycle, starting a new life with purpose and meaning, and though that life might end, I know now I will never die.

I will be watching you all from beyond the dark veil of time.

Vector Prime has always lived outside of time. For that reason, Vector Prime will always exist, as long as time itself exists, but we will never see him again. But I know he'll be there, watching over us.

So similarly to how Unicron will always exist as long as there is evil, Vector Prime will always exist as long as time exists, and his existence outside of time makes him completely immortal, as he dies immediately after this while also still being alive.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

9:51 from the Cybertron episode "Titans"

Three Cyber Planet Keys in the Omega Lock+the Matrix substituting for the fourth allows Primus to temporarily slow down the black hole

AVP made Omega Lock scaling a bit...strange, since it emphasizes they're a small part of Primus' power, and the tie-in comics drive home that this is only one of an endless number of Primus' bodies

Which means that somehow even Sealed Primus is infinitely stronger than the one in the show that stops the black hole.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
@Crimson Dragoon @Blade You know how we wondered about GF high tiers being universe level instead of galaxy+? There may actually be some meat to that

Around the 8:20 markish
Galvatron is going to use the Omega Lock to survive the black hole's destruction of this universe and create a new one. In spite of this, Optimus breaks through his shield and him and the other planet leaders are able to collectively fight against him pretty well. This gives us somewhat of a ballpark of how much power a Cyber Key can grant someone too. Together they actually manage to beat Galvatron. Given we see at the end of the episode the Lock and Keys very much do stop the black hole, no reason to believe this was hyperbole, and the Lock exacerbates the black hole when it's tossed in.

Also Vector's spirit guiding Optimus to sieze the Lock from out of the black hole is peak

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Unicron Trilogy must be the strongest animated universe in the TF Multiverse.
Oh by far, nothing else comes remotely close. A distant second place would maybe be Beast Wars but it's more due to the time storm and not anything any individual characters can do.

UT is actually one of the strongest continuities in general, only behind Marvel G1

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Some cool stuff from one of the last episodes

EOS Super Optimus with no powerups can still take Galvatron's full power, and tackles him into the moon in around a second
He ultimately loses the fight once Galvatron creates some kind of evil sword
but Vector's spirit comes through, stops Galvatron's attack and grants Optimus his sword Rhisling, which proceeds to one-shot Galvatron

This show is so damn cool man

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
@Crimson Dragoon @Blade You know how we wondered about GF high tiers being universe level instead of galaxy+? There may actually be some meat to that

Around the 8:20 markish
Galvatron is going to use the Omega Lock to survive the black hole's destruction of this universe and create a new one. In spite of this, Optimus breaks through his shield and him and the other planet leaders are able to collectively fight against him pretty well. This gives us somewhat of a ballpark of how much power a Cyber Key can grant someone too. Together they actually manage to beat Galvatron. Given we see at the end of the episode the Lock and Keys very much do stop the black hole, no reason to believe this was hyperbole, and the Lock exacerbates the black hole when it's tossed in.

Also Vector's spirit guiding Optimus to sieze the Lock from out of the black hole is peak

Yeah, Optimus basically got a rage boost there before the teamwork buff even kicked in. Not sure it would count for his standard levels but…
Some cool stuff from one of the last episodes

EOS Super Optimus with no powerups can still take Galvatron's full power, and tackles him into the moon in around a second
He ultimately loses the fight once Galvatron creates some kind of evil sword
but Vector's spirit comes through, stops Galvatron's attack and grants Optimus his sword Rhisling, which proceeds to one-shot Galvatron

This show is so damn cool man

That proves Optimus at the end of the series is way stronger than he used to be. He did way better against Galvatron than Metroplex did, and he beat Megatron down worse than Sonic Wing Mode Optimus several episodes ago.

Also I brought up the Vector Prime vision thing years ago, I thought you already knew about it :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Yeah, Optimus basically got a rage boost there before the teamwork buff even kicked in. Not sure it would count for his standard levels but…

That proves Optimus at the end of the series is way stronger than he used to be. He did way better against Galvatron than Metroplex did, and he beat Megatron down worse than Sonic Wing Mode Optimus several episodes ago.
It's really cool how this is just straight up a super robot show under the guise of a regular transformers cartoon to American children. We got saiyan auras and everything. But yeah he is definitely stronger EOS as without any powerups besides his standard super mode he's holding his own. Also funny that Vector was essentially sandbagging as he stops Galv's sword with zero issue and his own sword just instantly disintegrates Galvatron. I guess the comics sort of explain that away as he mentions a lot of his power being drained during the search for the keys, would explain why he dies moving them back in time when that isn't something that's harmed him in any other material.
Also I brought up the Vector Prime vision thing years ago, I thought you already knew about it :mjlol
I knew about the scene but I hadn't watched the episode in like, over a decade and hadn't really paid super close attention to what he was saying :skully I initially misunderstood it and thought he meant he'd survive even the Singularity, but he says things that kinda support and contradict that at the same time.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
But yeah he is definitely stronger EOS as without any powerups besides his standard super mode he's holding his own.
Yep. Like I mentioned before, Metroplex did worse damage to Megatron than Sonic Wing Optimus did when they fought in the fire dimension. SW Optimus OHKO’d Super Starscream, so a real case can be made that EoS Super Mode Optimus can oneshot Super Starscream as he was in episode 30. :skully
Also funny that Vector was essentially sandbagging as he stops Galv's sword with zero issue and his own sword just instantly disintegrates Galvatron. I guess the comics sort of explain that away as he mentions a lot of his power being drained during the search for the keys, would explain why he dies moving them back in time when that isn't something that's harmed him in any other material.
Yeah, though Megatron overpowered him in the first episode, which is chronologically before Vector Prime fought Ramjet

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Yep. Like I mentioned before, Metroplex did worse damage to Megatron than Sonic Wing Optimus did when they fought in the fire dimension. SW Optimus OHKO’d Super Starscream, so a real case can be made that EoS Super Mode Optimus can oneshot Super Starscream as he was in episode 30. :skully
he literally has zenkai type gains :kobeha
Yeah, though Megatron overpowered him in the first episode, which is chronologically before Vector Prime fought Ramjet
more singularity plot holes surely :mjgrin

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
he literally has zenkai type gains :kobeha
Same goes for Starscream. He went from being hurt by Sonic Wing Mode’s gatling guns and one shotted by his swords to no-selling those same guns and fending off SW Optimus’s sword attack, without his aura active. Megatron also put up some sort of fight against that Optimus too.

They all just get randomly stronger :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Same goes for Starscream. He went from being hurt by Sonic Wing Mode’s gatling guns and one shotted by his swords to no-selling those same guns and fending off SW Optimus’s sword attack, without his aura active. Megatron also put up some sort of fight against that Optimus too.

They all just get randomly stronger :mjlol
I know he had some of Primus’ energy or something but being able to jump right into the path of the beam stabilizing the black hole and absorbing it is UHHHHHH

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
I know he had some of Primus’ energy or something but being able to jump right into the path of the beam stabilizing the black hole and absorbing it is UHHHHHH
It’s pretty nuts, yeah

The galaxy erasing shockwaves Unicron did was something Vector Prime can at least do something about to an extent, but slowing down the Unicron Singularity was only something Primus could do. The Singularity also did nutty shit like pulling Unicrons from “all whens” into itself

UT legit the strongest animated TF continuity

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
It’s pretty nuts, yeah

The galaxy erasing shockwaves Unicron did was something Vector Prime can at least do something about to an extent, but slowing down the Unicron Singularity was only something Primus could do. The Singularity also did nutty shit like pulling Unicrons from “all whens” into itself

UT legit the strongest animated TF continuity
it’s also funny because those entropy waves mean Vector just….can ward off existence erasure, because sure why not
makes as much sense as anything else. Why the hell can a toy robot do that

the all whens thing is super interesting , I know it’s written inconsistently but the “Unicron can only be in one universe at once” thing is funny because Ichikawa’s World of the Transformers described him as being in one universe, but able to traverse “the infinite spacetime”, and obviously it just made no sense whatsoever in the actual stories since it pulled him from places not even in a universe at all
So what are the best feats UT characters scale to
Also how decent TF beast wars 2 the Japanese version
the main benchmark feat is Vector’s galaxy thing in the comics, which are one of the few times a comic was explicitly canon to a show. But you have other stuff, plenty of planet level showings, and mentioned earlier this page, Galvatron with the Omega Lock stated he would use it to tank the destruction of the universe and create a new one. There’s no reason to think it’s hyperbole since the Lock does cosmic stuff all throughout the show (and even has casually multiversal feats in text stories). Optimus and the other four leaders were able to beat this Galvatron together.

The black hole and Primus/Unicron stuff in general is very goofy and among the highest end feats in TF

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Still too lazy to actively comb through text stories yet but something interesting from Withered Hope
Silverbolt paused for a moment and computed his chances. The second signal represented a potentially vast opportunity
for discovery… but the risk to Axiom Nexus was too great to justify on its own. There was no telling what the alien stream
could contain. There were things that defied known science that lived within the void of transwarp, creatures of pure malice
that could not exist within the material plane. It was virtually impossible that the second stream contained any of these
extraplanar creatures, but their taint could affect material beings; such “avatars”
did rarely appear, and were capable of incredible destruction for the unwary and
unprepared.

The things that live in Unspace are apparently "beyond known science", mind you, the Transtech Cybertron society is canonically the most advanced one in any universe, not including the Alternity. The things living in Unspace would be, aside from Unicron or any Elder Gods, things like Hytherion, Abaddontus Hunger, The House etc. basically those things Transtech Rhinox mentioned like one time who have never really shown up anywhere else. The avatar thing is interesting, and I guess it also explains how Unicron and Primus bypass this since their individual bodies are just that.

Back