• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

grillmaster

Paramount
I'm curious now, if the Underbase is star level for our purposes, does that mean Underbase Starscream could have fought Unicron, or is Unicron just even stronger than that
ignoring the whole "IN THAT REALM I HAVE NO EQUAL" cause thats just kind of busted but in terms of raw power, i wonder

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I'm curious now, if the Underbase is star level for our purposes, does that mean Underbase Starscream could have fought Unicron, or is Unicron just even stronger than that
ignoring the whole "IN THAT REALM I HAVE NO EQUAL" cause thats just kind of busted but in terms of raw power, i wonder
I have a feeling he's still stronger but it's mainly because I'm sure Furman would have just made him superior to it because he views Unicron as being the endpoint and has said there's no point making a character stronger than him. In terms of actual feats/statements they would both be star level

grillmaster

Paramount
that feat is so damn silly to me, unicron gets attacked by the dark matrix creature and it actually manages to hurt him, only for unicron to realize that its been tainted by EVIL so he just goes "no" and insta wins

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
that feat is so damn silly to me, unicron gets attacked by the dark matrix creature and it actually manages to hurt him, only for unicron to realize that its been tainted by EVIL so he just goes "no" and insta wins
I think my favorite part of that arc is the whole way Unicron gets to Cybertron without Primus noticing is he can apparently shut off his consciousness at will, and he just let himself drift the rest of the way there

this goofy ahh series bro

grillmaster

Paramount
what makes it funny to me is it implies that since unicron is like this god beyond evil and entropy if he fights another villain or someone who is evil he just goes "no" and wins and theres apparently nothing they can do about it

grillmaster

Paramount
k0hb4fj007781.png

grillmaster

Paramount
I have a feeling he's still stronger but it's mainly because I'm sure Furman would have just made him superior to it because he views Unicron as being the endpoint and has said there's no point making a character stronger than him. In terms of actual feats/statements they would both be star level
true that feels like the natural progression at least in terms of power creep, i just wish we had more to go off of beyond just "the underbase causes supernovas, the matrix must presumably be stronger or something, and unicron can eat stars"

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Furman when comparing Liege Maximo to Unicron was him basically saying “Liege Maximo wants to be a dark god while Unicron IS a dark god”

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I really wanna go through the marvel run proper this year, it's one of my biggest blind spots outside of some referencing of it as far as True Unicron/Primus shenanigans go. I do like the Legacy of Unicron arc a lot though. It's an 80s comic. I know there's some weird feats overlooked by the community.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Furman when comparing Liege Maximo to Unicron was him basically saying “Liege Maximo wants to be a dark god while Unicron IS a dark god”
Yeah I remember the OTFCC interview he was like "He's already a planet...what do you want next a guy as big as two planets? Come on" or something lol so he prefers to write characters just under Unicron and keep the big guy in the background.

grillmaster

Paramount
holy shit wait a minute he DID say that, and in Alignment the Liege Maximo literally shoots megatron with the power of an exploding sun and kills him
so this is just more confirmation unicron is star level at minimum

grillmaster

Paramount
holy shit wait a minute he DID say that, and in Alignment the Liege Maximo literally shoots megatron with the power of an exploding sun and kills him
so this is just more confirmation unicron is star level at minimum
wait a minute would Liege Maximo scale above the Decepticons nuking that planet so hard the entire star system got sucked into a black hole

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
it will never not be funny to me that specifically the Unicron that appeared on this page is basically the strongest character in the entire series by far, but the one that looks identical to this who appeared in the next couple of pages isn't
GA_xqOLbMAARJkE

grillmaster

Paramount
it will never not be funny to me that specifically the Unicron that appeared on this page is basically the strongest character in the entire series by far, but the one that looks identical to this who appeared in the next couple of pages isn't
GA_xqOLbMAARJkE
its like those charts of dangerous and harmless animals only they look the exact fucking same

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
wait a minute would Liege Maximo scale above the Decepticons nuking that planet so hard the entire star system got sucked into a black hole
maybe? they did that out of desperation because his forces had already beaten them so badly. The Hub, which is just an extension of himself, is already light years across

Back