• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Tarn didn't break through Trailbreaker's forcefield, that was a ploy by Megatron to trap him inside so he could use Anti-Matter to kill the DJD. He pretended to be beaten once his fusion cannon got destroyed so he could take them all out.

But other than that, it does seem like Monstructor was stronger than the DJD were.

grillmaster

Paramount
Tarn didn't break through Trailbreaker's forcefield, that was a ploy by Megatron to trap him inside so he could use Anti-Matter to kill the DJD. He pretended to be beaten once his fusion cannon got destroyed so he could take them all out.

But other than that, it does seem like Monstructor was stronger than the DJD were.
and omega supreme can beat monstructor, so all is right in the world
omega sweep

grillmaster

Paramount
Someday I will watch Car Robots (the Japanese one) to see if there is a crazy feat.
sideburn_spec.jpg

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
It would be necessary to know the mass of Trypticon in order to roughly compare the weight that Optimus was able to withstand, although in the same comic he easily creates seismic activity and essentially shifts the tectonic plates of Cybertron, and destroys a huge skyscraper that is about 3 times larger than him (it should be in approximately 15 miles high),It can be seen even from space.11_05.jpg11_07.jpg9_07.jpg9_08.jpg9_09.jpg10_03.jpg10_05.jpg

grillmaster

Paramount
It would be necessary to know the mass of Trypticon in order to roughly compare the weight that Optimus was able to withstand, although in the same comic he easily creates seismic activity and essentially shifts the tectonic plates of Cybertron, and destroys a huge skyscraper that is about 3 times larger than him (it should be in approximately 15 miles high),It can be seen even from space.View attachment 1416View attachment 1417View attachment 1418View attachment 1419View attachment 1420View attachment 1421View attachment 1422
i actually like that the buildings are canonically gigantic, everyone made fun of cybertron having really tall buildings visible from space but no theyre just huge

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Oh! And Gas Skunk has Emporio Ivankov's first voice actor. :kobeha

And this poor woman must be the most unlucky human in all Transformerse Multiverse.
KellyRID1.jpg
she has some of the best gags ever. Scourge being 1/3 Optimus 1/3 a literal truck and 1/3 This random woman is so fucking good :skully

grillmaster

Paramount
Omega Doom can destroy a star with his missile. The following explosion can destroy a Solar System.
0FDOow7.jpg

MN304lb.jpg

MvK3XFS.jpg

TIXXPC5.jpg

xngkn98.jpg

Omega Doom can take lasers from Galvatron and Nexus Prime. But he was defeated by the Prime after the explosion of the missile.
i wonder if its possible to find the speed of the missile and nexus from this btw

grillmaster

Paramount
we arent given a time frame but nexus is talking while this happens so that could possibly help
this is probably an unsophisticated way of doing this but reading that took about 54 seconds for me trying to read at a normal pace
assuming a distance of 1 AU he went 1,721,403.84 (rounded up a little) miles per second, or 9.24 C

Back