• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i was tripping off galaxy scaling from the comic but the show is actually more ridiculous on its OWN you got genuine cases for universal bullshit for the main guys and we were just sleeping on that for years :skully

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
i was tripping off galaxy scaling from the comic but the show is actually more ridiculous on its OWN you got genuine cases for universal bullshit for the main guys and we were just sleeping on that for years :skully
Primus was called the creator of the universe three times in GF and his actual feat of getting rid of the Unicron Singularity would be well above universe level :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Primus was called the creator of the universe three times in GF and his actual feat of getting rid of the Unicron Singularity would be well above universe level :mjlol
that feat actually gives me a headache because taken it face value it basically means even one Primus is on some megaversal infinite infinity type bullshit which should be an outlier or something except of course in this ronald mcdonald ass series I can immediately think of other examples supporting it

also the japanese bio hinting he’s the Primus from Marvel, Unicron said that Primus was weak as hell when he met him again

what the fuck man

grillmaster

Paramount
if we go by reality being a metaphor compared to primus via tree of life bullshit does this mean hes like a benevolent azathoth that woke up and didnt destroy the universe

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
if we go by reality being a metaphor compared to primus via tree of life bullshit does this mean hes like a benevolent azathoth that woke up and didnt destroy the universe
I guess

Or maybe something like Yog-Sothoth with the whole “reality is just a pale shadow of me” thing

grillmaster

Paramount
I guess

Or maybe something like Yog-Sothoth with the whole “reality is just a pale shadow of me” thing
true i was thinking of the old g1 comic title for primus as The Dreamer, with the Cybertronians being The Dream, and how that kind of ended up becoming real and not just symbolic lol

grillmaster

Paramount
how the fuck did i miss this and how did i find it from the commandrons page tfwiki is wonderful i dont even know how i got this far off topic

My Autobots and I faced many challenges; Devron, the Eater of Sparks; the dread warlord Megazarak; the Second-Born Intellects calling themselves Destructons. Many stellar cycles after the titanic conclusion of the second Cybertronian war, I was called upon by the Chronarchitect. Though I was reluctant to abandon my charges, I felt compelled, as if I had a higher calling. I passed the Matrix to my faithful right hand, Guardian Major, and left to help mend damage that the Time Walker could not.

With me were the select few Autobots who chose to abandon all they knew to stand by my side. We were the Time Warriors, composed of medical officer Kaltor, my bodyguard Scorpia, intelligence officer Autoceptor, and quantum scientist Deceptor. Our tasks were legion, and they were varied. We prevented the Magmatron of Primax 206.15 Gamma to falling prey to the X-Dimension, faced uncanny horrors in primeval Primax 514.3 Gamma, and made peaceful contact with the time-traveling natives of LV-117.
Excerpt from the Rhisling/Mogahn the Mass story
i somehow missed that the Chronoarchitect made them time-space police how

grillmaster

Paramount
and Mogahn was absorbing star systems across "a myriad of realities"
and then he did all this

just to get one shotted by vector after regaining his power as a prime, amazing :wow

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I guess

its like a reverse azathoth where primus actively wants to dream and keep the dream alive by any means necessary. i really love that Furman specifically writes him as a trickster god, I wish a modern writer would pick up on that part of the character from the old comics

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
and Mogahn was absorbing star systems across "a myriad of realities"
and then he did all this

just to get one shotted by vector after regaining his power as a prime, amazing :wow
i still find it insane Vector fought a nebula eating monstrosity across multiple universes without any memory or use of his powers????

grillmaster

Paramount
its like a reverse azathoth where primus actively wants to dream and keep the dream alive by any means necessary. i really love that Furman specifically writes him as a trickster god, I wish a modern writer would pick up on that part of the character from the old comics
we need more of primus and unicron creating increasingly overcomplicated plans to one up each other like an exponential rube goldberg machine

grillmaster

Paramount
we need more of primus and unicron creating increasingly overcomplicated plans to one up each other like an exponential rube goldberg machine
unicron saw the curly straw incident in IDW so he starts shooting quintillions of curly straws across the multiverse in the hopes half the multiverses' cybertrons will die in hell fire

Back