• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

grillmaster

Paramount
wave terminology is annoying because obviously with a 300 foot wave you would assume they mean tsunami, but tidal waves and tsunamis are two different things
the real problem with tsunamis isnt how tall they are, its the length of them, they just keep coming
to the point where you get the footage people take where it looks like the ocean got pissed off and decided to move inland

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
@grillmaster
@Doronbo_Shirake
@OtherGalaxy
For some reason I can't find information about the size of the Metroplex from Japanese sources, anyone have any ideas?
Metroplex is 800 meters tall according to Hobby Japan. He is 698 feet tall according to UK "Transformers: The Facts".

This is a chart with all the Metroplex:
4zeLSZj.jpg

Hobby Japan also states that Unicron is Jupiter-sized. So approximately 140,000 km in diameter.

grillmaster

Paramount
this image is comically small, but this is japanese g1 Metroplex next to SDF-1 Macross, and Unicron next to Jupiter
UnicronMetroplex.jpg

comic bom bom confirms he is 800 meters tall (you can see the scale markers in this image)

grillmaster

Paramount
Metroplex is 800 meters tall according to Hobby Japan. He is 698 feet tall according to UK "Transformers: The Facts".

This is a chart with all the Metroplex:
4zeLSZj.jpg

Hobby Japan also states that Unicron is Jupiter-sized. So approximately 140,000 km in diameter.
worth noting i think IDW plex is bigger than that, i think it was Cobalt Agent who made this scale chart years back, before i think we got any word on metroplexs size in IDW; i assume from the image its based on comparing him to sixshot
i assume thats how he got the size of g1 metroplex on the toy box art as well cause otherwise idk

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
worth noting i think IDW plex is bigger than that, i think it was Cobalt Agent who made this scale chart years back, before i think we got any word on metroplexs size in IDW; i assume from the image its based on comparing him to sixshot
i assume thats how he got the size of g1 metroplex on the toy box art as well cause otherwise idk
I don't know. I found the photo on google.
EDIT: Yes. It's from Cobalt Agent. I searched for him and Metroplex on google.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
idw titans were stated to be 2 or 3 miles tall at one point, though obviously TF standard scale issues will apply

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
Back