• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Tsunade Vs Kakashi (War Arc)

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
My memory on Naruto scaling is hazy tbh

That said i see Tsunade winning. Kamui GG in-verse has always been a kinda fanfic-ish argument to me. There's a reason Kakashi always left it as a last resort option in fights, that being it's just not all that reliable or easy to land on his peers. He was also portrayed to be a good deal below Jiraiya not too long before the War.

My memory on Naruto scaling is hazy tbh

That said i see Tsunade winning. Kamui GG in-verse has always been a kinda fanfic-ish argument to me. There's a reason Kakashi always left it as a last resort option in fights, that being it's just not all that reliable or easy to land on his peers. He was also portrayed to be a good deal below Jiraiya not too long before the War.
He shat himself witnessing Orochimaru

Granted Kabuto put up a fight against Tsunade and he was stated to be Kakashi’s equal at the time, but that’s mainly due to exploiting Taunade’s own Hemophobia

Kakashi got stronger in the War, but even so Tsunade’s feats against Madara’s Sussano still make it clear she’s his physical superior.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
I think it's worth pointing out Kakashi trained since then and he's more powerful in part II than he was in Part 1.

That said Tsunade is too strong and experience for Kakashi to okey doke her into his usual tricks. She's aware of kamui too so Kakashi won't catch her off-guard with an auto-win. Using it up eats up a vital amount of chakra each time which would just weaken him and make him more vulnerable the longer the fight goes on. Raikiri won't be much help since she can regenerate getting speared from Susano'o's sword and keep fighting.

Kakashi's only hope of survival is to use genjutsu or clone misdirections to make her vulnerable enough to hit with kamui. But if Tsunade catches him slipping and gets a hit on his real body it's over for him. If her strength doesn't end him then her chakra scalpal mixed decades of medical and war expertise or her Body Pathway Derangement will take him out of the fight pretty quickly.

I think it's worth pointing out Kakashi trained since then and he's more powerful in part II than he was in Part 1.
That’s worth considering. Kakashi made that observation with Kabuto back when Sasuke was hospitalized and he trained while he was training Sasuke, with the one-armed First Gate scene, then again in the timeskip.

That said Tsunade is too strong and experience for Kakashi to okey doke her into his usual tricks. She's aware of kamui too so Kakashi won't catch her off-guard with an auto-win. Using it up eats up a vital amount of chakra each time which would just weaken him and make him more vulnerable the longer the fight goes on. Raikiri won't be much help since she can regenerate getting speared from Susano'o's sword and keep fighting.
playing devil’s advocate for a moment, Kakashi in War arc was spamming that motherfucker Kamui a lot—compared to the Pein arc where it exhausted him to near death after what… one or two uses near the end?

OrlandoSky

Paramount
That’s worth considering. Kakashi made that observation with Kabuto back when Sasuke was hospitalized and he trained while he was training Sasuke, with the one-armed First Gate scene, then again in the timeskip.

playing devil’s advocate for a moment, Kakashi in War arc was spamming that motherfucker Kamui a lot—compared to the Pein arc where it exhausted him to near death after what… one or two uses near the end?
My mistake I thought he only spammed it until after taking some of the kyuubi’s chakra

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Kishi didn't even pretend to care about Kakashi's chakra reserves in the war arc.. well until he tried to convince us that he was tired and half blind in his eye later with 10 tails Madara:skully . Shit made no sense from what we saw in the Pain arc.

I think in this case it comes down to Kakashi using Kamui and if it's fast enough. Otherwise he's kinda screwed. I don't see his genjutsu mattering too much to be of use. Compared to Sasuke or Itachi or anyone else really Kakashi seems pretty lackluster by comparison imo. Most we saw was him doing a genjutsu battle with a sandbagging Obito.

And to be fair to my nigga Kabuto, he did dodge some of Tsunade's hits before he exploited her Hemophobia :mjpls.

Back