• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread - People Die If They Are Killed Edition

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Olga eating it is one of the highlights for me.

Hopefully she doesn't come back, but she most likely will.
Might be the psychologist part of me, but how she went out in the prologue rubbed me the wrong way *shrugs*

Being sent into what amounts to a magic black hole aside, the despair and hopelessness as she was sent in felt like something I’m going to be hearing from many people for the rest of my life

Proto234

Distinguished
Still kinda fucked up though that her father set up his own blood as decoy.
Then again, he's a magi so this kind of ruthlessness is to be expected i guess

Proto234

Distinguished
Considering his ultimate goal seems to be at the expense of other being in the universe, doesn't seem to be a good thing to me. It reeks too much of "Humanity fuck yeah" which i hate

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Apparently it's just stated outright that
Dantes
can bring Olga back, and she's actually necessary to Marisbury's plan in the first place so she is definitely coming back.

There's supposedly some kind of catch, like she won't remember fighting alongside Chaldea or something......but she is definitely coming back and Chaldea is 100% going to save her.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Lel, there's two Dantes. There always have been.

Dream Dantes and the one we can interact with.

Oh, so they're separate? :hm

Well, whichever one is the apostle apparently has the ability to revive Olga, which Marisbury needs to happen because he needs her for something

Type-Rey

Retired
Another interesting thing that wasn't mentioned was the fact that Beni Alter trained with KH and got the ability to impose the concept of death which she tried to do on ORT.

Didn't think a Servant could just learn new shit like that, but probably there's some kind of precedent in her lore that allows her to do that .

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Another interesting thing that wasn't mentioned was the fact that Beni Alter trained with KH and got the ability to impose the concept of death which she tried to do on ORT.

Didn't think a Servant could just learn new shit like that, but probably there's some kind of precedent in her lore that allows her to do that .

KH killed the concept of her not being able to learn new shit :zaru

Jokes aside, I think a couple of the teacher type Servants had the ability to give other people knew skills, and KH technically invented assasination, so maybe he BS'd his way into a skill like that?

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm sure we'll get the explanation in an event eventually.

Because there will definitely be events while we're waiting this time

Right?

Right?

Bueller?

I think it's due to the nature of KH basically being near Death so much, it's something Beni-Enma can learn due to also being one of the Judges of Death. It's also all but stated that Beni Alter is already stronger than her original, Divine Spirit self so it can make some sense how she can learn imposing death on others like KH can.

And reading it through with Lostbelt ORT, yeah, he did eat the Tree of Emptiness but hilariously, dude was still far too weak and wanted his Heart back lol.
So in the Cliffhanger fight, we fight him at full power from the future that he basically got his Heart and is fully rampaging... but when we fight him, he was still gimped to shit.
Okay, now I find that hilarious, though Nasu definitely retcon'd when ORT landed now, PHH or Lostbelt wise.

EDIT: Though to be fair, he had to make the retcon because otherwise, the premise itself would never work(As there would be no way PHH ORT wouldn't also murder all the humans he know would exist if LB ORT did the same deal. It also makes MORE sense for LB ORT to get angry considering his Heart was removed vs. PHH ORT who would understand heavily it fucked up and actually wait for the "Promised Time" even if some humans fuck with him)

Last edited:
Back