• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ueki Kosuke and Robert Haydn (Law of Ueki) enter Hunter X Hunter

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Scenario 1: Speed Equal, Gauntlet style.

Scenario 2: Speed Unequal, against the entire verse.

Scenario 3: Same as Scenario 1 but Ueki and Robert have full knowledge on their opponents, and their opponents have full knowledge on them.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Scenario 1: Speed Equal, Gauntlet style.
It's been so long I forgot what HxH stat is.

Probably where they start needing maoh and then they get 10 shot each for gauntlet so.

they ain't clearing if there's more than 20 people that is strong enough that they need to use maoh.
Scenario 2: Speed Unequal, against the entire verse.
This one really depends on HxH hacks getting use before they spam Maoh.

Assuming everyone is in the same area they clear if the hacks to take their head off don't proc before they LS spam Maoh the whole verse.

Scenario 3: Same as Scenario 1 but Ueki and Robert have full knowledge on their opponents, and their opponents have full knowledge on them.
Maoh not getting refilled is basically their limit.

:pepesip

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
It's been so long I forgot what HxH stat is.

Probably where they start needing maoh and then they get 10 shot each for gauntlet so.

they ain't clearing if there's more than 20 people that is strong enough that they need to use maoh.

I would say there are less than 20 that have the raw DC/Durability that powerful necessary. At least from the named characters (Dark Continent creatures have hype above the Chimera Ants but we haven't seen much from them yet).

For reference I think this calc compilation from @ChaosTheory123 gives a pretty good idea for HxH's ceiling.

But aside from Maoh I do remember the Sacred Weapon Gulliver being a pretty good hax for trapping the opponent and reflecting their attacks. So that could definitely help them as well as Ueki's Level 2 potentially reverting nen hatsus back into raw nen, and Robert's ideal powers of course.

This one really depends on HxH hacks getting use before they spam Maoh.

Assuming everyone is in the same area they clear if the hacks to take their head off don't proc before they LS spam Maoh the whole verse.
Cool.
Maoh not getting refilled is basically their limit.

:pepesip
Fair enough. My main interest with that scenario is testing battle intellect. Since both series have pretty strategic fights.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
But aside from Maoh I do remember the Sacred Weapon Gulliver being a pretty good hax for trapping the opponent and reflecting their attacks. So that could definitely help them as well as Ueki's Level 2 potentially reverting nen hatsus back into raw nen, and Robert's ideal powers of course.
Kurogane cleans up everyone that all those 2 can beat.

Then there's Robert Ideal kurogane that either can home anyone or can bulldoze anything.

:pepesip I'm not saying they can't fight smart, just don't see anyone in HxH having the ability to tank Kurogane aside from the really top tier. Even if they have hax. Also anyone that are using Nen as defense is basically going to eat level 2 kurogane from Ueki.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
can anyone react fast enough to keep Ueki from using Gulliver and capturing his Sacred treasures probably make him more versatile than any HxH individually aswell

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
can anyone react fast enough to keep Ueki from using Gulliver and capturing his Sacred treasures probably make him more versatile than any HxH individually aswell
I do have two speed equal scenarios.

Though I think Robert’s Gulliver may be even harder to escape than Ueki’s if he just does what he did with his Mash and add the Level 2 effect so it increases gravity and they’re forced to the ground.

Back