Ultraman Belial vs Golden Frieza

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Belial heard of a so-called emperor of the universe and decides to wipe him out to assert Control
both going for the kill who takes it?
EOdPrq7WAAAC-BU.jpg
1106195807_GlacialPrestigeGoldenFriezaArt(DragonBallZDokkanBattle).jpg.8550762e94cbde37b66b663d62637782.jpg

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
He should be able to bend frieza unless frieza is multiversal now.

Dude is capable of beating Ultra father the dude that command all the ultraman.

:kannasip

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Wat exactly puts them Multiversal
Dude I just pulled a video on the other thread that allowed Zero to travel outside of the Multiverse.

Anyway they don't make universes explode but a lot of Ultraman enemies are like Kamen rider and Sentai where they conquered universes and they fall at the hand of the current Ultramen MC. (They conquer a universe and crosses over to a new one and get beaten by the tokasatsu hero) Same shit we have for Jetman for example.

One of the guy ultra father fought to a draw conquered the Ultraman light universe, Ultra mebius fought him and made him explode, Belial Fought Ultra Father and won, basically shit is more scaling than actual feats.

Then some of them are just written on databooks.

There's also a feat of earlier Ultraman creating constellations.

:kannasip

Last edited:

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Rewatching it all he did was travel beyond the
universe and travel through the multiverse
That's more of a speed feat if anything

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Rewatching it all he did was travel beyond the
universe and travel through the multiverse
That's more of a speed feat if anything
as I said it is a multiversal travel feat.

Anyway multiversal shit is basically explained like how Sentai and Kamen rider works. They don't actually destroy universes.

Like in UltraSeven where Salome is out to conquer the whole multiverse and shit. Basically that's the plot point and Ultraseven stopped them. Zero scale to that shit as he was shown to be stronger than UltraSeven.

:kannasip again most multiversal shit is through scaling and not actual feat of DC.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
as I said it is a multiversal travel feat.

Anyway multiversal shit is basically explained like how Sentai and Kamen rider works. They don't actually destroy universes.

Like in UltraSeven where Salome is out to conquer the whole multiverse and shit. Basically that's the plot point and Ultraseven stopped them. Zero scale to that shit as he was shown to be stronger than UltraSeven.

:kannasip again most multiversal shit is through scaling and not actual feat of DC.
That doesn't make em Multiversal in AP/DC
Range mostly

Back