Undead and Unluck run amok through some schmucks

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So Andy and Fuuko get yeeted into the World of Remnant because of Apocalpyse or something and they have to fight literally everyone (with a name and demonstrated combat capability) on the planet to get out. Also "on the planet" excludes those two god bros who smacked the moon.

Round 1: Gauntlet style

Round 2: All at once

Round 3: Andy and Fuuko are just released into the world and have to find and open a dimensional portal while the people of Remnant have to stop them

How does our power couple do?

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Remnant is RWBY right? I think they're mostly in the town level range like Andy (except for the aforementioned god tiers you excluded).

But I would say he has the speed advantage since iirc he's MHS while they're in the HS range. And that's even excluding a more recent speed feat of Andy's that has yet to be calced (him reacting to Top's LS kick fast enough to jump up and get his hand chopped off in the thumbs up position).

His high-level regen and creative applications of his abilities only further puts things in his favors unless there's something i'm forgetting for the RWBY side.

Back