Unicron enters the Demonbane Multiverse

Arcee

Notorious
UK150Unicron.jpg

DemonbaneLogo.webp

Since the Transformers cosmology got a massive upgrade recently, I thought this might be a decent match-up.

Anyways, how far does he get?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
was gonna bump the year old one at some point to resolve :skully

here’s my full transformers cosmology analysis, which is the main thing you need for scaling Unicron

and here is Lucas Hood/Alex Cross’s comprehensive Demonbane analysis on SB which as far as I know is the only accurate one online

my opinion is that at best for TF it’s a stalemate and at worst, TF is not as explicit about the higher infinity jargon as Demonbane is and thus Unicron would definitely not be able to clear. My views are stated in the post linked above, but TF’s truly crazy highest ends come largely from some very bizarre statements that even straddle lines of canonicity. While I certainly think they’re valid to use and have explained at length why in my posts, I don’t expect everyone else to. Demonbane doesn’t require that kind of interpretation as far as I understand.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Probably stop at the level of the Dunwich Horror in Kishin Hishou.
whats the rundown on dunwich horror, still going through your thread but haven't had time to read it all. All I really know about it is you described it as a space beyond all of the realities or something similar

Back